Tribal wars 2 farmbot after update tw2 broken?

it seems to , that the farmbot is taken down by the latest update of the game creators
it’s not moving anymore for 2 days

I tested with Chrome Version 68 and the Bot did not work. Not sure yet if the change was in the browser or the game. I will take a closer look this week.

EDIT:
I had a closer look at the problem: The old method of reading information from the website does not work anymore. This will need some work to adapt it to the current version of the game.
I will fix the automatic farming next week.

EDIT:
There is now a fixed version of the bot that works with the current version of the game. You can find it at Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018)

EDIT 2020:
Newest version of the farmbot, introduced 2020: Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot

Mine with chrome version 67 stopped working today.

1 Like

It was a deliberate interface change in Tw2 Update 1.91 to disable the bot farmers.

Interesting, where is this information coming from? Is there a statement from innogames regarding this update and bots?

Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Only by the original developer.

i guess then RIP bot farming :stuck_out_tongue:

It was pointless anyway. That thing kept running on villages that had been nobled days ago. And you’re much more efficient just going online and doing it yourself.

There is no official statement, but it’s pretty obvious. They’ve been banning people by the dozen for use of bots, especially on the German servers. I would hazard a guess that the new customized colouring of villages, a feature nobody ever asked for, was the vehicle to change some object interfaces.
Since the bot conks out at trying to access village data, it’s not a difficult connection to make.

they don’t speak about scripts officially
they dont wanna help scriptors
i do heard that the creators working on blokking farmbots .
it seems it’s a succes .
who has another farmbot script ?

I had a closer look at the problem: The old method of reading information from the website does not work anymore. This will need some work to adapt it to the current version of the game.
I will fix the automatic farming next week.

EDIT:
There is now a fixed version of the bot that works with the current version of the game. You can find it at Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018)

2 Likes

i have another farmboot much better than the one everyone uses but it crash too since this last update
i would like to have certain that it is because of the upgrade made in the game
my boot only works in the PT and BR server do not work in EN server

can you send me the link of that bot? i play on pt server

i know your nick you play with same nick you are in here
the boot do not work at the moment so if i get info to solve the problem i will message you on discord and i will send you the boot

ok thanks :slight_smile: yes its the same name (on discord)

do we have any news ?

I discovered another way to read the information needed during bot operation. I am adapting the bot to use this new reading approach.

What works so far: Open a report and attack again.

Next step is to advance through the list of reports to repeat this process.

Great thanks for the update! I have one more question when you get that limit of 50 attack from a village can you make the bot try send that attack again later? or is it too complicated…

I do not see anything too complicated there. Thank you for the suggestion, I added this item to the backlog as a reminder: