Thanks to many contributions from the community, we now have a new release of Sanderling.
Changes from v17.05.18 to v17.11.19:
- tetreum improves default mining script: Ensure we leave no drones behind when wrapping · Arcitectus/Sanderling@f80fab8 · GitHub
- tetreum expands configuration of default mining script: New config var: bool returnDronesToBayOnRetreat · Arcitectus/Sanderling@de0ce9c · GitHub
- @Misato improved parsing to match with eve online world config: Rails - IsWeapon? - #3 by Viir
- Improve Script Editor: Focus to input on CTRL + F: Script editor: Focus to input on CTRL + F · Arcitectus/Sanderling@d7caf6d · GitHub
- Adapt memory reading of ShipUi.EWarElement to process measurement with SHA1 hash of 0E078DF56834065378574C9319212CF6D01A114E, provided by @Terpla. This was following the discussion at Did they catch me? EWarElement in ShipUI