Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling

I followed one of the links in the first post, and found this change in the code which seem related to the undock button fix:

https://github.com/kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids-/commit/92622a7912bf39a00d990747933f054d004dbc0f

Linking this here so I can find it again.

Hey mate so I’m looking through it and wondering how would you implement a change of client say you wanna run 5 clients with this script I would completely guess it would be an if command that states if idle alt tab

did you tried the search button … (mate)?search%20button

Yes I did mate I couldn’t see any other reference to multiple clients

“mate”
https://forum.botlab.org/search?q=multiple
you need a picture ?

take a picture: first 4 results in search are with multiple instance/clients … “mate”
mult

I was searching in this thread

but it was a reference even in this thread:

1 Like

ok so im back again and probably gona be made to look stupid again but i was wondering i know this auto activates your armor rep when u need it to but does it also activate a shield rep if it was a shield ship not an armor ?

this script, no.
try marvel script

and is marvel not the script that also loots ? i wanna avoid looting but i havent had a look at marvel will look today

it take or not the loot, or salvage, at your will.
is auto.
if you put an mtu in your itemhangar, then it use mtu and come back to change on salvage mode.
also if you put salvage drones in your cargo ship it use salvage drones, if no, then it only rats
look deep into marvel bot :slight_smile:

btw i know like im b egging for it all to be done for me but im actually following the microsoft C# guide to try learn it as i have never used it before so i am hoping in understanding what each script does (your actually are helpfull cos it explains each line) i do apreciate your help and if u got any decent guides to teach me C# or any better scripting language then i would love to have a look

i used microsoft guides to learn , and google search :)).
you could take a look at bot develop , and learn to use elm language, it seems nice ( but Im also null at elm, so… i cannot help you)

btw i forgot to say, in any configuration, the bot will take faction loot

1 Like

can u explain to me why it seems like alot of scripting is writing out aditional information when it is not needed for example im doing realy basic C# but im following the guide from start to finish and 1 part says about putting
Console.WriteLine(" Hello " + aFriend);
aFriend = “Maira”;
Console.WriteLine(" Hello " + aFriend);

but why dont you just type out the friends name rather than having to do the aditional what aFriend = ? like it seems additional typing for no bonus? or am i missng something ?

because "Maria " could be only maria
but, Maria could be “tomatos”, “sky”, “apple” or “smart”

lets say maria is name
and smart is properties

var Name = "maria"; // or could be an array of names
var propeties = " smart";// could be array
Console.WriteLine(Name+ " is " +propeties );

// and is print:  Maria is smart

but if i have an array of strings, then maria(joana, jenny etc) is stupid, idiot, a beauty etc

look on script:
i have wreck but i identify wreck commander or godzila etc
in this case, my target is the wreck with godwila or commander etc.
so is not better to use like that than use
target godzila,
target manilla
target prince
?
that why i use variables, because i use the variable and his values in different contexts ( mine is if commander is not there, then is godzila).
Using like that i can order, sort, take one by one take a group etc

1 Like

ahh ok so it is more so that it could be a variety of things if they apear ? whilst in your script you know godzila will not apear so it basicly says unless a commander or a godzilla apear u wont need to worry about it

yes, and thats why i tell:
if list of wrecks.length >0 then click
if is 0, then i dont care about wrecks

////usual to change
var MaxRatsOnGrid = 8;

i see this in the marvel script what happens if this is set and their is a double spawn ?

“commander|godwila|rex” are taken in order: it checks for commander, after that of godwila etc.

install vscode ( is free)
search for maxongrid and youl see
if rats count or length is > maxongrids
it go from site

there are sites where are more than 8 rats. so you will die (90%) in a vni => better run for your life than be killed