Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling

Are Dreads on your rats overview? I know that sometimes a new patch comes out and the overview gets messed up.

Other than that I am using Garbage versions without salvaging fairly well… I occasionally got killed by rats till I adapted my fit. Course I am running Forsaken hubs and not seeing any Dreads.

Of course you can still roll it back yourself… that’s the power of Open source software.

Maniac.

1 Like

it is in my overview … nothing changed
and idk how to roll it back … totally inexperienced in this stuff
if you can help and send me the roll back version i will be glad :slight_smile:

You asked to have it rolled back… what has changed in the version you are using? You just download the last version that worked for you. I looked at the github version and the last series of commits was a couple of days ago
if you want to go back you will have to use this

[ September commit ] (GitHub - kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids- at fb3d02f03c4def3e9be072582faa5b138f7c6f8f)

Not sure if I linked it right (you get what you pay for):smile:
Maniac

1 Like

strange, because I runned the last version half a day and is working.
you can see the changes if you look on commit list ( on the code, it shows in red what is deleted and green what is in +)
the last version is an sumum of
+add delete bookmark when dread is there and changes in measurement modules

agreed with you, garbage version is better because is simpler (even so I saw if you have salvage drones and combat, sometimes it launch the salvage drones in combat mode , but that happened when I runned 3 chars - 2rdp and one main, so the lag was consistent… ram at full, etc etc)

commits

click on commits, chose your best, copy paste the link ( it has to be the one with blop inside) or better, go to raw, copy/paste the code in your file.

1 Like

alright thanks buddy i will also give garbage a shot …
1 more thing can you make a guide or toturial on how to make multiple bots running at the same time ? i tried RDPWrap and i couldn’t make it work the new windows are always buggy and too slow

1 Like

more than Multi instances Support I dont have man and everything is there.
and in my case the rdp is … let’s say is not so fast, i have 1-5 sec delay on actions and sometimes the bot simply forget some actions. you dont have too much to tweak on rdp because it is like it is ( maybe the resolution and the banditwch - quality)
follow the link posted and or you let him down ( he will take less resources) or use ontopreplica.
the best resultats with bots are when you play one computer/char or if you have a really good and expensive server/computer ( like 30 GRam etc) and in this case is better to play with VM ( look on forum there are discutions).
When I left from home and let the bots, I let 1char/computer; its safer and better.
when I develop at scripts, or the other computer(desktop) is with movies or I study on him from bed, because I connected at 1.5m TV( reading and using in same time 3-5 pdf, so I need a lot of space screen) I let the notebook( 2 video card with 2-4 Gb +16 GBram ) with rdp connected at a second screen; but I come often and verify them.

try him and send me a feedback pls.

so, from you pm message, I supose not even garbage version of bot, doesn’t work for you; so I will answer you here at your … questions/affirmations, based on ratting asteroids and anomaly script, and I hope to clarify things

1. You said its keep hitting save location when you find a dread.
    Save location is used only when: is ReadyToBattle true, than, if you look on code at line 566 is true when rats are 0 .
    So it cannot hitting save location, because you have a dread ( who is also with mainiconred) there, isnt?
  2. Also you said I " didn’t put a line to ignore anomaly "

Sorry man, for friends there is a line who do that : line 588 who says: return TakeAnomaly;.
And take anomaly has at line 1238 -1239

ClickMenuEntryOnMenuRoot(scanActuallyAnomaly, "Ignore Result");
        return TakeAnomaly;

it seems for me it has ingoring anomaly.
I going to dread presence, same situation, ignoring anomaly . it is executed from retreat anomaly

if (null !=RetreatReasonDread)
    {	
            var probeScannerWindow = Measurement?.WindowProbeScanner?.FirstOrDefault();
            if (probeScannerWindow == null)
                Sanderling.KeyboardPressCombined(new[] { VirtualKeyCode.LMENU, VirtualKeyCode.VK_P });
            var scanActuallyAnomaly = probeScannerWindow?.ScanResultView?.Entry?.FirstOrDefault(ActuallyAnomaly);
                Host.Log("               I'm a chicken and I'm run from dread");
                deleteBookmark();
            if (null != scanActuallyAnomaly)
            {  
                ClickMenuEntryOnMenuRoot(scanActuallyAnomaly, "Ignore Result");      
            }
        if (RattingAsteroids)
        {
            StopAfterburner();
            ActivateArmorRepairerExecute();
            InitiateWarpToMiningSite();
        }
	}

OPs, ignoring anomaly is there. Or maybe I’m not reading well…
Indeed you used an older version, (with haven name updated) . But, since your post I updated and answered you and you answered me, and still, you continue to use he same older version and … send pm . Sorry man, but I canot read in your place and change the version of script in your pc. I’m not windows notifications to pop up in the midle of your screen to say … " Hello, i have a new update". More than that, you answered at my answer here.

I’ll at next from your problems:
3. “and it keeps warping from site to site leaving drones behind for some reason”
once, it keep warping from site to site. .
On haven sites, if the site is gas one, he ignore the anomaly, and go to next but i doesnt get out the drones.
If is a rock one, he stays until the rats come. And again, it launch the drones AFTER the rats come.

It’s a trikky thing here, because at you ask, I fixed the haven/ Haven thing. And again you answered me, more than that, you said is ok now.
It seems to me there is not a problem to roll back for you, but to keep updated your script.
So I will explain how you have to do; I hope this time you follow :slight_smile:
open the sanderling AND click on Load bot from WEB
2 open my git in you prefered browser
3 go to desired script
4 you see there the master branch?
master
5 NO: => go back and try again
5* YEs. OK
6 click on link ( in the picture is ratting-anomaly …)
7 did you see like in the picture: with master and lines code have numbers?
script
8 NO, Start from zero
8* YEs, OK, . NOW did you see in your adress bar , like in the picture , something with blob?

9 NO => START FROM ZERO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
9YES hourrayyyyy , select this adress and PASTE in sanderling like in the picture.
load
10 Click on LOad bot
11 It is succefully loaded?
12 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
OK, Kaboonus is a dickshit and made a mistake => call him ASAP
YEEESSS
=>click on enter developement environement to adapt this bot
dev
13 bad luck number, you have to personalise your script : read the settings and change where you need to do that
14 SAVE
save
15 follow your structure in folders and save with the name KABOONUS SHIT 1
**EACH time whe you change someting or you make un update, increment the number with 1 ( so will be my second shit: kaboonus shit 2 , my third shit : kaboonus shit 3.
Don’t worry, I’m old enough and I shitted entire life, even in pants at 1 year
*** if you use another script from me, use a combination likewise ( kaboonus isa dickshit, the shit of kaboonus etc etc, use your imagination and avoid somebody else use your computer… to avoid the question… WTF you have with kaboonus shit??? hahahahah)
16. CLOSE THE SANDERLING, and proceed like usual( open game etc etc)
( VIIR, sorry for the language)

And pls, stop to send me pm’s to check because you are pretty sure it doesnt work on haven sites:
it wait the rats in haven
wait%20haven
it swhows the dread and look at that:

dread%201
you see? it detects the dred drones are already 0 therebecause I was on multimples sites to find a dread
and look at what the bot do:
dread2
it toggle repairer,
it says you are a chicken
delete the bookmark
and warp home.
So it doesn’t let the drones there, it doesnt warp from an site to another one like a crazy, it doesn’t stay like a puppet on site. so, pls, verify your computer and stop spamming my pm

Hello,

Wanted to thank you for the bot but I’m having an issue. Every time I get pointed or webbed by a frigate NPC the bot fails. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Here is the error:

about what script you talk? can you show me a screenshot like here? Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling - #105 by kaboonus
did you modified the scripts?
because in RAAB script the lines around 630 are with finished site; Also this one doesn’t have the ewar snippet changed from … a lot of time
in the GARBAGE script, at lines 630 is about detecting closed connection ( wich sometimes work, sometimes not)
the ewar is changed like:

Parse.IOverviewEntry[] EWarToAttack =>
    WindowOverview?.ListView?.Entry
?.Where(entry => entry != null && (!entry?.EWarType?.IsNullOrEmpty() ?? false) && (entry?.EWarType).Any())
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("webifying") ?? false))
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("scrambling|disrupting") ?? false))
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("neutralizing") ?? false))
?.ToArray();

I didn’t take webifying, but scrambling/neut many times and the script never crashed.

If this doesn’t work for you, you can change back and comment the lines with ?.OrderBy
Or
you can take a screenshot from “developement tools” on path WindowOverview /listview/entry
and see if it contains the same words

1 Like

Hi kaboonus, trying to get this working, am new to botting.

I got latest sanderling and your script from github but when i run it, its measure modules tells me ship hp % then says return enter mainstep and return drones to bay (they are all in bay, none in space) and just keeps repeating, what am i doing wrong?

pic of bot log

wrong ? nothing … but you could make yourself a favor and be sure you have indeed the last version.
from your picture i can see all messages used in fort or second update.
somewhere in July I updated and replaced 'measure module" log with “R2D2 recording your modules”.
so to be sure you have latest version , go here always
on adress bar on git, look if you have a blop/master

try again and tell me pls is everything is ok

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply, that was the issue but now there is another, it seems to get stuck on > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:05:56 ; Shield.hp: 1

It just repeats over and over,

Here is the log: (i didnt copy/paste the rest of the repeated lines, i left it running for 3/4 minutes)

17-37-42.580: Bot operation started in session 4470e68eec62604f.
17-37-42.735: UTC start at: 17/11/2018 17:37:42 .
17-37-42.735: > eveRealServerDT : 18/11/2018 10:59:00 .
17-37-42.735: > eveSafeDT : 18/11/2018 10:49 .
17-37-42.741: >Recorded transition from location ‘’ to location ‘SYSTEM NAME REMOVED’
17-37-42.744: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:59 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: MainStep
17-37-43.562: I do not forget my Vipers here
17-37-48.175: Starbuck : I’m searching my ‘fumerellos’ …
17-37-48.178: Refreshing news: I’m ready for rats
17-37-49.296: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:53 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-51.279: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:51 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-53.207: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:49 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-55.190: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:47 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-57.169: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:45 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-59.100: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:43 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep

Another question, can i do more than 1 account at same time? and does this bot run i the background?

it seems your drones window doesnt exist or is not big enough.
for using Sanderling on more than one ingame account - window, you have to use rdp or VM ( look on forum, honestly i tape without my glasses , I just get out from shower)
**later
look here:

1 Like

Damn i bet thats it, ive run out of free time to test it though, Will have to wait til payday to try.

if (0 == DronesInSpaceCount && NoRatsOnGrid)

is the condition to take warp to sites for both RAAB bot and for Garbage bot
No rats on grid is to distinguish between on site and near station
so it is drones window :slight_smile:
(that’s why I ask for logs, captures, and details, to identify the source of errors, because i’ve almost dream the codes on this scripts )

hey Kaboonus, im super new here, first post, tried to run the garbage bot and i get this error

14-58-43.003: Bot operation started in session 6aee3539a33814e1.
14-58-43.308: Peoples in Local : We setting MaxInLocal at :
14-58-43.308: Gathering and processing some info to be used later
14-58-47.421: RuntimeException: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Submission#0.<>d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_0.b__4()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()<—
<—

14-58-47.421: status transition from None to Failed.

1 Like

it seems to me he didn’t read the local

did you setup correctly the local window and the rest into the game?
I posted multiple times with pictures, look on garbage script topic and this one

1 Like

having a problem at line 25/26 its kicking out my region, maybe i misunderstood what its expecting there, but got the local issue fixed

it take the region name, if you have the button opened ( is usefull for drones)