Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling

string RattingShipName = “!Vexor|Vexor”;

and this would be Type of ship | Ship name ?

actually is the name of ship, but better would be

string RattingShipName = @"\(Vexor";
\\\\
I discovered later that the Vexor is not taken , but is take like (vexor .. is an use of regex to read (
and the name doesnt matter

i think i am starting to get the hang of it all tbh i just wanna try progress and b able to give back to the community and streamline a ratng bot that implemnts random mouse movements which i think would benefit alot of people ? but thats my long term goal short term i just wanna learn

have i got an old cppy of marvel ?

lols, marvel evolve man :)) i test new things, etc etc when is stable ( whatever) then i update hiim

ahh ok lol could u mail me a more up to dae file ? so i am not askign u questins u already tidied ?

lols, not :)) i have my perso scripts, so i cannot publish them because i sticked inside a lot of perso data. and are also more developed, having all sort of messages inside to check different things/values etc

1 Like

line 61 says var StopOnHostiles = false;
so in order to make it safe up if a red comes would this need to be true or is this string if a hostile turns up stop the script from running ?

search for variable
when is used? why is used?
StopOnHostiles is used to stop the bot if in system the reds stay more than 15m ( by example) but some doesnt care about that, so i sticked a bool , if you wanna stop the bot in this conditions, set true, if not, set false
the rule is to search for variable and see where is used and try to see why
for example, i take time when i dock.
each time when the script see there are reds in system and is docked, it take again time.
if this time is bigger than a value, then it could stop the bot if you set variable true

1 Like

with the command string StationHomeName = my home station

does this need editing since stations in null sec are not stations but structures ?
and if so would it be
string StructureHomeName =

like i am tryign to test it and it just right clicks to see te station i presume and then bot stops

you can rename it how you like

For some reason I can’t get the new Sanderling Client to even recognize the Game, I’ve waited about 10 minutes. I can’t imagine using the 64-Bit client impacts this.

Below is what I get also in the engine log on the screen

18-10-49.372: > Started at: 18:10 ; Logout in: 05:10:55 ; Shield.hp: % ; Armor.hp: % ; Hostiles: # Msg : They messed my Armor hp!! ; Rats: ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: MainStep
18-10-50.256: I do not forget my Vipers here
18-10-50.912: Tactical retreat, reason : They messed my Armor hp!!.

Thx

i tested the bot a bit, and i found some stuff that didnt work:
1: Bot doesnt warp off if there is a dread in a site when warping in
2: Bot doesnt warp off when there is a neut in local, and if its at the safe, it just tries to keep klicking approach i guess
3: bot opens inventory randomly

i gotta say im running 4 remote desktop connections, maybe the bot cant execute tasks cuz it lags?

any help would be appreciated :slight_smile: