Mining Bot doesn't warp

I have problem with mine.ore.cs
Bot warps to the belt, fill 100% ore hold and then won’t start warp base and unhold ore. It just repeting this 4 messages. How can i fix that?

{ 
"measure tooltips of all modules.",
"ore hold fill: 100%, mining range: 10000, mining modules (inactive): 2(2), shield.hp: 100%, retreat: , JLA: , overview.rats: 0, overview.roids: 16, offload count: 0, nextAct: InBeltMineStep",
"ore hold fill: 100%, mining range: 10000, mining modules (inactive): 2(2), shield.hp: 100%, retreat: , JLA: , overview.rats: 0, overview.roids: 16, offload count: 0, nextAct: MainStep",
"return drones to bay.",  
 }

And one more question. I have
returnDronesToBayOnRetreat = false; // when set to true, bot will attempt to dock back the drones before retreating
but script still tries to return drones to base. How can i fully turn drones off?

To fix this, you can open the drones window and make sure the group titled Drones in Local Space is visible.

Then the bot can see that there are no drones. When it can see this, it should stop to attempt to return drones to bay.

Note to dev: Maybe we can improve this by emitting a warning when number of drones in space cannot be determined.

Well, you can’t open drones window without drones in Drone Bay. But you can’t use drones on alpha clone, so you can’t open drones control window. Feels good…

In this case, you can change the script to fit your situation.
If you replace the following line:

With this:

int?	DronesInSpaceCount => 0;

Is this sufficient to turn drones off? Or do you still see any drones related activity in the bot?

Found out, that alpha can have Light Scout Drones. So, even with 1 drone in Drone Bay script works perfect. Thx for help!

1 Like