Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot

okay it still gives the yellow message, im using this code

botengine run-bot --online-session --app-settings=“number-of-farm-cycles = 1000, break-duration = 1 - 3” “bots/implement/applications/tribal-wars-2/tribal-wars-2-farmbot at ed9cd75aa0e0c11090a2ce2af1d69b3ea3ca153f · Viir/bots · GitHub

is there something wrong about that?

Hey, i’ve bought some credits, but i wonder if you can blacklist some farms. As i keep losing some troops on a barbarian village i wish to remove this barbarian village from the farm list. Is this possible? It’s not worth to run the farm if there are 2-3 villages where my troops die.

And do you use credits if the bot is on pause?

Nothing wrong there, this will work :+1:

This works for example with version 2020-05-17, which is also the latest version.
Here is the guide on installing it: https://github.com/Viir/bots/blob/master/guide/failed-run-bot-did-not-find-botengine-program.md

Welcome @pandacat!

Thank you for the feedback!

With the current version, removing those barbarian villages is not possible. But I like the idea, will add this soon.
I will post in this topic when this feature is ready.

Yes, the billed amount of time is the time span between starting the session and finishing the session.

Maybe then this is also a good idea to add villages? So if you have a good farm that you can add this person even if it’s not a barbarian?
And i guess it would be perfect if you give these villages you added the posibility to choose the pre set you wish. This so if you have a village with lots of resources that you can use a pre set with higher amount of troops.
Hope you understand what i mean and take this in a consideration if this is going to be possible or not. Thanks for the software. And i hope i’ll not get banned for using this.

it works again, thanks!

Thank you for the idea, certainly possible, I will consider adding a setting to add player villages.

It could look like this:

add-farm-coordinates=678|456 583|753 552|476

I do not understand why you want a different preset in this case. When you write “have a village with lots of resources”, I wonder: Do you mean the farm village or your own village?

I would already be happy if you can delete farms to stop your troops from dying of to big farms.
Adding inactive players would also be nice as some register and never play. These villages can be added as farm.
If you have a bigger inactive player, then it could be nice to have a special preset with higher amount of troops. This because they’ll probably give more resources then a small barbarian village.

@Bartholomeus, @pandacat

You can now configure the farmbot to avoid those problematic barbarian villages.

I added the functionality to the farmbot to support this. You can specify a list of village coordinates to avoid, using the new farm-avoid-coordinates setting. Here is an example how to integrate it into your app-setttings:

number-of-farm-cycles = 1, farm-avoid-coordinates=505|469 496|466

The bot also reports the number of barbarian villages avoided based on the app settings. The status description contains a line like this:

Checked 155 coordinates and found 51 villages, 16 of wich are barbarian villages (2 avoided by current settings).

To download the new version, see https://catalog.botengine.org/64AAE01CE30C88F2973264AC3F357943F3D640472E4A2DE64155016B4F83A498

Also, here is a link for the example for app-settings from above:

https://catalog.botengine.org/64AAE01CE30C88F2973264AC3F357943F3D640472E4A2DE64155016B4F83A498/configure-run-app/eyJvbmxpbmVTZXNzaW9uIjpmYWxzZSwiYXBwU2V0dGluZ3MiOiJudW1iZXItb2YtZmFybS1jeWNsZXMgPSAxLCBmYXJtLWF2b2lkLWNvb3JkaW5hdGVzPTUwNXw0NjkgNDk2fDQ2NiIsInBhdXNlQXBwS2V5cyI6IiIsInNlc3Npb25MZW5ndGhMaW1pdCI6IiJ9

1 Like

my bot is giving a error again.

Image from Gyazo

what do i need to do?

nevermind, its working again… i dont know what i did wrong but nvm.

Is there something wrong? Since yesterday i feel the break duration is not working anymore
This is what i’m using:

number-of-farm-cycles = 300, break-duration = 15 - 30
Should be fine no? But bot keeps going non stop.

These settings will work. Here is a script that will start the bot with your settings:

https://catalog.botengine.org/95b191a92e9a25251d1e9de32b50ffd6f3b1b9f8a8c6aad6654e07c26f4789e4/configure-run-app/eyJvbmxpbmVTZXNzaW9uIjp0cnVlLCJhcHBTZXR0aW5ncyI6Im51bWJlci1vZi1mYXJtLWN5Y2xlcyA9IDMwMCwgYnJlYWstZHVyYXRpb24gPSAxNSAtIDMwIiwicGF1c2VBcHBLZXlzIjoiIiwic2Vzc2lvbkxlbmd0aExpbWl0IjoiIn0=

In case you still see a problem with the break duration, please make a screenshot of the botengine console window.

hello Viir
I have been running the farmbot for a while now, just 1 run at the time because i dont have many villas.
but since yesterday when i want to start up the bot, i can see the screen start up, but from the moment i see it it closes down, i cant even read any message in it…
Do you have any idea whatthat could be?
ITs the 2020-05-07 that i am using

Hi @bdc,
could be the problem with single-file bundling that was solved some time this month if I remember correctly.
You can avoid that problem by switching to a newer version, the current one is 2020-05-25.
The guide on installing it is at https://to.botengine.org/failed-run-bot-did-not-find-botengine-program

After installing version 2020-05-25 of the botengine for Windows, you can run the bot from this script: FrontendWeb.Main

i didnt get any error in failed to run this bot… it just closes on my so fast that i cant see any message…
so i dont know it it is that problem that is described there… i will give it a try…

i installed it and i tried its wroking now

Thank you for confirming, good to know it works now :+1:
Might be that I built v2020-05-07 before that single-file bundling fix was integrated.

hello Virr,
i am now using that file to start my farmbot: run-app-64aae01ce3
How can i use my credits for it that it will do 1 full run of all my villas and go beyond 15 min?
Because in the credits section where i have my credits its says that i have to start it with botengine.exe online-session-key store-default-key (key)
but i dont start that way…
I will wait for your reply

Hello @bdc, good point on the instructions for storing a key. I will need to change this to match the new simpler way that was introduced this month.

Since you are already using the newest version of the botengine for Windows, the simplest way to switch to online sessions is to use another script with the online-session enabled. In general, you get this script by enabling the --online-session checkbox in this configuration interface:
enable online session

For your specific configuration of a single farm cycle, you can also use this link: FrontendWeb.Main

Since you have the newest botengine for Windows, you will get this prompt where you can enter your key:
prompt to enter an online session key

The program stores this key automatically, so you don’t need to use the other command to store the key explicitly.