Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot

will you change the file so that it will do it, eventually?
i would like to wait for that if you dont mind.

hello Viir,
It works with that little BAT file you made. thanks a lot

Hello everyone, i am new here so a quick question, ‘farm-barb-max-distance’: Maximum distance of barbarian villages to attack, is this by minutes? meaning 'farm-barb-max-distance = 180 would be 3 hrs each way or the whole trip?

Welcome Matt!
The unit of the farm-barb-max-distance setting is tiles, so it does not depend on the speed of your army. This setting only supports integers, so we use the rounded number here.
Here are some examples of coordinate pairs the resulting distance:

• 500|500 - 500|550 → distance = 50
  • 500|500 - 450|550 → distance = 70

Only in those cases where your army speed is one minute per tile.

I found the implementation for the search distance at

Hey, here me again about the infinite farming without breaks.
tempsnip

Here you have a screenshot of the cmd window.

I’ve noticed that if you have many villages and many presets that this is the cause of going infinite.

So if i only have 3 villages with presets then it works fine and takes a break. But not if i select 8 villages to farm with.

Maybe you can make some max farming time without closing the program. So after this farming time (preferably within 2 numbers you can choose as time, 10-25 mins) the bot takes a break and starts from the beginning again.

And how can you adjust the max distance. This because when i do it it gives me the error that it doesnt know the command.

Can you maybe make a link with the settings: 10-20 mins break and max 20 distance ?

Thank You Viir, one more question, for me to end an online session all I have to do is close the bot? Or anything else?

Hello Viir, how can i configure the farm barb min points this in the setting that i use?

This is the setting that i use now

Hello Viir
i found out how to do it. its working now with min villa setting

Hey, i still have the problem it keeps running. The problem is that it goes through all my villages then once it has done all it goes to the first 1 again. The problem with this is that the villages are getting further and further away from my village, so the walking is longer and longer which makes it not worth to run the bot.

Also when i use the max distance setting it tells me it doesnt know the command. Can you write the code what i should put there when i have 300 cycles, 10-30 mins break, max 20 fields away.

Please would love to have a solution for it to keep running non stop. Maybe a max session limit which after this takes the break, even if not finished. Then after the break it starts from the start gain.

Closing the bot is enough the end the online session.

Yes, this is normal in your case because the first village was not at the limit anymore. By that time, the first village had enough units and was no longer at the attack limit. So the bot could continue the same cycle. The farm cycle is only complete when there are no farm villages anymore in the search radius or no units, or the attack limit is reached. Only when these conditions are met for all your villages, the cycle ends. And only when the farm cycle ends, it goes into the break.

You can limit the radius using the app setting farm-barb-max-distance. This way, you can choose the right distance limit for your scenario.

Sure, here is the app-settings string for your settings:

number-of-farm-cycles=300, break-duration=10-30, farm-barb-max-distance=20

You can download a script with this configuration from https://catalog.botengine.org/f8f7c4e797087d0c0de87fb398107ea55b29d20f7f8e27a7dca50da7d189c545/configure-run-app/eyJvbmxpbmVTZXNzaW9uIjp0cnVlLCJhcHBTZXR0aW5ncyI6Im51bWJlci1vZi1mYXJtLWN5Y2xlcz0zMDAsIGJyZWFrLWR1cmF0aW9uPTEwLTMwLCBmYXJtLWJhcmItbWF4LWRpc3RhbmNlPTIwIiwicGF1c2VBcHBLZXlzIjoiIiwic2Vzc2lvbkxlbmd0aExpbWl0IjoiIn0=

Is it any idea to make it possible to also use this bot for your coops?

Is there anything preventing you fro using it for your coops?

hey mate, i have about 30-40 villages now and the bot keeps getting stuck on ‘++ Request To Framework’ , barely gets in 100 attacks an hour

hmm

then loops to this
loop
sorry for double post i can only share 1 photo at a time

@Kawz sorry to read it is not working for you anymore.
Thank you for the screenshots. I need some more information about your scenario to investigate.
Can you share your screen via Discord? That might be a fast way for me to understand what is going on.
Is this specific for accounts with more than 30 villages? Do you happen to have a smaller account that you can test with to see if it depends on the number of villages?

And one question about the earlier screenshot:

Does the village ID (the number after “village”) change here?

I have an idea of what might have caused this problem, so I made a new bot to adapt to this case. You can download it here: https://catalog.botengine.org/c9da870cb7d8fe7e7aeee2a8c4178a35f2adba29e52563015fc1f1cd8d79e53d

How many attacks per hour do you see with bot c9da870c?

the attack speed seems to have improved alot, one other thing is it only seems to cycle through 9-10 select villages even tho i have presets for majority of my villages. ive tried using max-farm-distance etc but nothing seems to work, on the od occasion it will expand and cycle through 15-20 villages but then it will go back to the original 10 for hours