What is the Location info panel for The Combat bot?

I cant figure out which window this bot requires or where it is at. Please any help would be appreciated

This screenshot shows where to find the info panels in the game client:

The location info panel is the one displaying the solar system.
You can enable it by clicking the sun icon:

1 Like

So that’s what I figured it was, however, mine has always been activated. I tried to attach the error I’m getting and what my screen looks like, but it says I’m too new of a member

Looking at these screenshots, we have a new case here: The bot cannot recognize it on your setup because the appearance is too different from the training data set used to build bot e025c79ef9.
We can make a new one that also covers your setup. All we need is the recording of a session where this happened. For example, you could pick the same as shown in the screenshot: 410f4b61d8d02b46ab4a
The client already saved the recording to your system under that session ID. You only need to share it to enable the adaption of the bot.
In case this is your first time using the session recording export, you can follow the guide at bots/how-to-report-an-issue-with-a-bot-or-request-a-new-feature.md at main · Viir/bots · GitHub