Someone new and with doubts

Hi, I’m new to this forum and to the topic of the eve online bot about mining, so install the botengine from this link FrontendWeb.Main
and I even follow a video that works on youtube , but after 15 minutes the bot tells me that it finished and does not continue, as I still do not know much about programming, I do not know where to change the execution time of the bot, I hope someone can help me and thanks :slight_smile:

Bienvenidos David!

No need for programming, there is a graphical interface for that. You can expand the running time by starting the app in an online session: Tick the checkbox at --online-session in the configuration interface at https://catalog.botengine.org/369c1d7dbb4be906b84fcbb836a71397931aee028df6d4fc2e9264abae1ea565/configure-run-app/eyJvbmxpbmVTZXNzaW9uIjpmYWxzZSwiYXBwU2V0dGluZ3MiOiIiLCJwYXVzZUFwcEtleXMiOiIiLCJzZXNzaW9uTGVuZ3RoTGltaXQiOiIiLCJkZXRhaWxlZFNlc3Npb25SZWNvcmRpbmciOiIifQ==

Here is the full guide on online sessions: bots/botlab-online-session.md at main · Viir/bots · GitHub