Probe Window signatures Data to scan?

Hello im back to eve and im living in a high class wormhole corp, i was wondering if its possible to get the data from probe window and use some alpha bots with max alpha scanning skills to automate with some cheap explo ships the process of scanning ur chain i dont see any scanning both but as long as the data in probe window is provided by sanderling i can do it myself i just cannot find any implementation in a bot so i guess this data from memory is not available?

One way to check if the information is available via Sandering is to inspect the JSON object you get from memory reading.
You can use the tree view in the alternate UI to easily navigate to the node that represents the probe window.

When you already have a play session with the probe window open, you can use the Export reading as JSON file button in the session event details to export the memory reading from that moment into a JSON file:

When you have a memory reading JSON file, you can use the alternate UI from https://botlab.blob.core.windows.net/library/by-name/2024-05-26-eve-online-alternate-ui.html to navigate the UI tree and inspect it.