Mission Running Bot

Hello, thanks for the good soft

I downloaded the last version of Optimat, I have 3 big problems, and I want know if am the alone or not, here the issues:

1. The bot don’t open automatically the Fitting Management window so I must open it manually
  2. The bot after I have open manually the window, load correctly the fitting, accept the mission but after that go in “wait” for the undock, so the bot don’t undock automatically
  3. During the mission the Bot active automatically and correctly the Propulsion but don’t active the shield booster.

Im doing missions level1 to test the bot, I saw the bod not-recognize the modules because into the activity log appear “Unknow Module[xx,xxx] Create Tooltip” or something like that.
But anyway during the mission the launchers and the afterburn work, the shield booster no (Small C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I)

About my configuration it’s like the standard I changed only the the switch on to 90% and the switch off to 100% (this about the shield)

For the rest fitting setting are the default, I added my standard fitting with “ANY” faction.

About Auto.Mission setting I have checked:

“Level I”
“accept missions enabled”
“decline missions offer if it does not fit any pattern to be accepted”

into the mission type I have checked to “execute mission” and “accept missions” for all the missions in list

into the “station” tab I added the agent’s station with “active” option checked.

This is all… someone have my other issues? Someone know how to fix them?

I saw the bod not-recognize the modules because into the activity log appear “Unknow Module[xx,xxx] Create Tooltip” or something like that.

I think there is a misunderstanding about causality here since you write “because”:

When the bot referes to a module in the activity log, it uses among other things the text read from the module tooltip to describe it. When no ModuleTooltip has been read for that module the string “Unknown” is used instead. This means that it is normal that the bot writes “Module[Unknown(X,Y)]” in the activity log while measuring the modules tooltip.

Someone know how to fix them?

I have some ideas:

But anyway during the mission the launchers and the afterburn work, the shield booster no (Small C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I)

When I read this, the first thing that comes to mind is that the bot often uses the upmost textlabel in the module tooltip to classify the module. My guess is that it requires the string “Shield Booster” to be contained in said label to classify the module as shield booster: I suggest you take a look the data flow starting from

ShieldBoosterTitelRegexPattern

in the code.

For the fixing, I see two options: use a module which fits the current code of the bot or adjust the code of the bot.

About the issues with undocking and fitting:

The last release of this particular bot was more than seven months ago. Since then, CCP made changes to the station window resulting in the bot not recognizing anymore the undock button and also the service buttons one of which leads to the fitting window (which in turn is used by the bot to open the fitting management window).

One could try to change this bot to use a newer version of the memory reading which has been adapted to those changes.

1 Like

About the issues with undocking and fitting:

The last release of this particular bot was more than seven months ago. Since then, CCP made changes to the station window resulting in the bot not recognizing anymore the undock button and also the service buttons one of which leads to the fitting window (which in turn is used by the bot to open the fitting management window).

One could try to change this bot to use a newer version of the memory reading which has been adapted to those changes.

Thanks for the quick response!
Whether to wait for the next release?

Looks like I will have time to work on improvements this week.

1 Like

Looks like I will have time to work on improvements this week.

There are positive changes in the work of the bot?

There are positive changes in the work of the bot?

Yes, we made good progress last week: All of the described issues have been addressed and we have a version ready for testing in order to see whether there are any problems remaining.

1 Like

I think people can help test bot. I am ready to take part in test.

1 Like

I am also ready for testing

1 Like

I think people can help test bot. I am ready to take part in test.

You can download the current version from http://wp1003571.server-he.de/Optimat/EveOnline/Bin/16.04.30.Optimat.EveOnline.zip

2 Likes

Thank you for hard work, I find some problems

1 Something wrong with combat algorithm, bot doing a missions so long. I think that happend because primary action lock target. Bot lock primary, start shooting, lock secondary, bot kill primary, lock tertiary … some navigate maneuvers … few second, and finally start shooting secondary. Maybe needs loop for target check or rework combat algorithm. Maybe better lock max targets and kill it, after that lock max targets and kill it … mission complete.

2 If bot not kill primary (empty launchers), after reload it start shooting secondary.

1 Something wrong with combat algorithm

Why do you think so? So far we have seen no problems when testing.

bot doing a missions so long.

I am sure there is a way to improve it to make even more ISK per hour.

2 If bot not kill primary (empty launchers), after reload it start shooting secondary.

Same here, yes I think it can be improved to make even more ISK per hour.

Since the mission running bot has been successfully adapted to the current version of eve online and the problems were fixed, I released version 16.05.01. You can download it from http://wp1003571.server-he.de/Optimat/EveOnline/Bin/16.05.01.Optimat.EveOnline.zip

For the user manual see http://wp1003571.server-he.de/Optimat/EveOnline/Doku/index.html

Hello, Thank you for your hard work!
I was faced with one problem:
Bot normally runs a mission, but can not complete mission.
Video

I was faced with one problem:
Bot normally runs a mission, but can not complete mission.
Video

I looked at the video and I speculate it could depend on the name of the station (displayed in the info panel).

I think the bot might have a problem to parse the location name because of the parenthesis in the name.

Did the bot complete any missions in this station at all?

1 Like

I looked at the video and I speculate it could depend on the name of the station (displayed in the info panel).

I think the bot might have a problem to parse the location name because of the parenthesis in the name.

Did the bot complete any missions in this station at all?

Yes, any missions.

Try another station?

upd: I tried on another station - bot works well

Try another station?

upd: I tried on another station - bot works well

Yes, until there is work done on the bot for this specific problem, I guess using another station is the best option.

The bot works well in almost all missions, but there’s one thing that scares me a bit, the drones. The bot didn’t care about drones health to recall them back/relaunch and engage. 
Any solutions?

@Mugatus can you fly a tengu?

@Mugatus can you fly a tengu?

Now i can. I have one question.

Did the bot for missions will get an upgrade? it crashes the game sometimes when in a mission

I have one question.

Did the bot for missions will get an upgrade?

At least as long as there is more interest in the anomaly bot I will spend the time I have for eve online development on anomaly botting.

it crashes the game sometimes when in a mission

How do you do that?