MARVEL script, ratting at a new level

Thanks, it did turn out to be my language/second keyboard layout that wasn’t getting my drones to recall fully. Also, how many MTU’s do I need? Does the bot pick up the MTU right away after the site is done or does he change ships every 4 or 5 sites done?

1 Like

after each site it change to salvager ship and recover the mtu. you can ( to lose , killed by reds) only one mtu :)), so I suggest you to check visual from time to time if you still have your mtu.
recovering the mtu is in multiple places on code. the lag could let him there on ex-site( in fact the lag/latence could create a lot of troubles)
I test my scripts on multiples calc, faster or not, with better connection or not and I tried to make an reliable script

2 Likes

How does it know if an MTU is mine or a corp mate’s? Does it physically rename the MTU every time i launch it?

1 Like

because you tell him your corp ticket and mtu name? You name it before starting to bot, he doesnt rename it automatic

string MyCorpo = "[corp ticket]";
Dictionary<string,string> NamingMtu=new Dictionary<string,string>();
NamingMtu.Add("mychar1", "1mtu");//your name have to be in miniscule : not "MyChar" but "mychar"
NamingMtu.Add("mychar2", "2mtu");
NamingMtu.TryGetValue(CharName,out MTUName);
1 Like

ah okay gotcha. cheers

the script could rename an mtu( go ito a safe spot- because is not wise to rename him on site- launch him, rename and take him back), but, to use that it should also make a difference between already started sites and a new one, remember if it droped one before, check if already droped mtu is killed by others, and manage count of mtu’s( into station and in ship inventory).
All this would take a lot of space in filesyze and add more complexity on script ( which is already complex in some ways) but it seems you can doit really simple after Viir will release the new framework

Hello.
First, thanks for the bot its awsome :slight_smile:
But now i have a problem.
The last day it worked.
Now it stucks with no error msg.
When he try to ignore the anomalys at the scanner screen.
it just clicking the first one and thats all.
Can i have some tips where i shuld look for the solution in the code? :slight_smile:

Thank

Well some restart, and its working again :slight_smile:

your screenshot is unreadable.
but
look if he stop the ship after the dockout, if measure the modules and if he look after the bookmark
I let the script running even 24h, it doesnt stuck anywhere, so it has to be someting from your measurements/etc.
How you named your salvage ship? because he could not detect you are into a salvage ship

Sorry trying to make a better picture.
But, yes i named it, it chages to the salvaging ship.
Then undock and say
Line 848 “tethering, not on site”
then jumps to
Line 177 and again and again
But i try to give you a screnshot just have to do a small pic :smiley:

it doesnt matter the picture in this case. wait, i have to read the code
it seems it doesnt detect you are near a citadel(or station) who offer you tethering.
If you do not have a tethering, he will jump at inbeltsite and show your message
also it shows the message Host.Log(" Luke > I try Master Yoda, … I try!"); when he dock out?

I cant do this small screenshot :smiley:

if you use him at a station without tethering, you have to modify the script

im using in a fort, i have tethering. and repair also

it should wait until it detect your tethering.
also you have drones into your salvage ship? if you do not have, and cannot put some inside, ( whatever drones, is about having the window, then i can five you a code to replace a variable

Not too good pic :frowning:

yeah it is like I tell you.
put this line at 459(is in maintep right after if (ReadyForManeuver)

{

Host.Log(" ratting " +activeshipnameRatting+  " salvager ship " +activeshipnameSalvage+ " tethering : " +Tethering );

and copy paste the log here
also tell me if you have a drone windows on screen

13-19-32 Bot operation started in session da8506b210c81a70.
13-19-32 status transition from None to Running.
13-19-35 25 Gathering and processing some info to be used later
13-19-37 30 -
13-19-37 82 Drones name : Caldari Navy Wasp
13-19-37 176 > eveRealServerDT : 13/05/2019 10:59:00 .
13-19-37 176 > eveSafeDT : 13/05/2019 10:49 .
13-19-37 2059 Checking your wallet …
13-19-42 176 120582552
13-19-42 2059 Checking your wallet …
13-19-48 177 > — Started in - script: MARBEL-1v3 ; Logout in: 23:10:48 ; Sites 0 ; Rats : 0 ; killed 0 ; Local Count / Visibles : 5 / 21 ; ☾⊙☽ Shield: 100% ; Armor: 100%
$$$ At begining : 120 582 552 $$$ Current wallet : 120 582 552
⊙ ISK in this session : 0 ; ⊙ MAx Time for hostiles : 15 min.
⊙ OldSiteExist : False ; ⊙ Use Drones for Salvage : False ; ⊙ Site Finished : False
>> Hostiles: 0 ignored: 0 Drones: (All/heavy): ( 0 ) space: ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Salvagers (inactive): 0(0 ; Wrecks: 0
<<<<<☾⊙☽>> Retreat Msg :
<<☾⊙☽>> Last or Current Msg:

<<☾⊙☽>>>>>>>> My Ship EWAR  II :    tethering
                         <<☾⊙☽>>          Ship Indication:  
                         <<☾⊙☽>>          NextAct:  <<☾⊙☽>>  MainStep

13-19-49 2059 # Checking for bookmarks
13-19-50 1429 OldSiteExist : True
13-19-53 2059 R2D2 detected a new module: Salvager I
13-19-56 2059 R2D2 detected a new module: Salvager I
13-19-59 2059 R2D2 detected a new module: Salvager I
13-20-01 2059 R2D2 detected a new module: Range within 5,000 m
13-20-01 2059 R2D2 updated counted modules from 4 to : 0
13-20-02 177 > - Started in - script: MARBEL-1v3 ; Logout in: 23:10:34 ; Sites 0 ; Rats : 0 ; killed 0 ; Local Count / Visibles : 5 / 21 ; ☾⊙☽ Shield: 100% ; Armor: 100%
⊙ OldSiteExist : True ; ⊙ Use Drones for Salvage : False ; ⊙ Site Finished : False
>> Hostiles: 0 ignored: 0 Drones: (All/heavy): ( 0 ) space: ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Salvagers (inactive): 4(4 ; Wrecks: 0
<<<<<☾⊙☽>> Retreat Msg :
<<☾⊙☽>> Last or Current Msg: OldSiteExist : True

<<☾⊙☽>>          NextAct:  <<☾⊙☽>>  InBeltMineStep

13-20-04 848 tethering zone, not on site!
13-20-05 177 > - Started in -script: MARBEL-1v3 ; Logout in: 23:10:32 ; Sites 0 ; Rats : 0 ; killed 0 ; Local Count / Visibles : 5 / 21 ; ☾⊙☽ Shield: 100% ; Armor: 100%
⊙ OldSiteExist : True ; ⊙ Use Drones for Salvage : False ; ⊙ Site Finished : False
>> Hostiles: 0 ignored: 0 Drones: (All/heavy): ( 0 ) space: ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Salvagers (inactive): 4(4 ; Wrecks: 0
<<<<<☾⊙☽>> Retreat Msg :

<<☾⊙☽>>          NextAct:  <<☾⊙☽>>  MainStep

13-20-07 177 > - Started in - script: MARBEL-1v3 ; Logout in: 23:10:29 ; Sites 0 ; Rats : 0 ; killed 0 ; Local Count / Visibles : 5 / 21 ; ☾⊙☽ Shield: 100% ; Armor: 100%
<<<<<☾⊙☽>> Retreat Msg :

<<☾⊙☽>>          NextAct:  <<☾⊙☽>>  InBeltMineStep

13-20-08 848 tethering zone, not on site!

And again and agaim.
No i havent got in this ship a drone window

if i manualy go to the old site and start the bot it will get the salvage and the mtu, but then he is not warping back to the “home” station

edit your post and delete your ingame name :))
of do not have drones, this is the problem :slight_smile:

change at line 1346 with:

int? DronesInSpaceCount => (null != WindowDrones)? DronesInSpaceListEntry?.Caption?.Text?.AsDroneLabel()?.Status?.TryParseInt() :0;

(I have changed on git also)

1 Like