MARVEL script, ratting at a new level

current master does not work as it has both a non decalred variable and with that fixed null ref exceptions. did you run the bot with the last commit? Because it’s unable to. trying to fix it and will send pr if i’m able to make it work

2 Likes

on last commit it missed a ; and a variable ( probe scanner window)
is fixed
( it had to be an error from copy paste on “for git” file, because my own script is changed from then ,with some new features ( more pvp defense and things into station )

2 Likes

yes variable error seems to be fixed. thanks for the quick reply.
but now the bot is crashing on checking wallet.
it’s hovering over the corporation in navcom and then crashes with null ref exception

there is a problem, not from bot with the wallet, since the game had changed the shortcuts on side bar.,
reset the shortcuts and make a new short for wallet; is working.
Ah , and do not move the mouse when he take wallet value, let the bot do his job.

yeah i though this might be a problem of sanderling. i’ve just reset all keyboard hotkeys to default. did not fix the issue. isn’t the script supposed to find the button via regex of texture and click it with mouse? at least thats what the code looks to do at first glance

it do, but since eve changed the menu of shortcuts bar, you have to reset old bar, ( so all shortcuts will disappear and create a new shortcut for wallet)
reset:
reset
and create a new shortcut
shortcut

1 Like

i got you. though you meant the keyboard shortcuts.

tried removing wallet and adding it back via “Add Shortcut”. Still same error.

[EDIT] i just removed and readded all menu items. did not help

its working every time for me man
look, before reseting shortcuts bar and an old char, unused from 2 months:
without
and after
after

mhh

just tried it again. “Reset buttons” and only adding wallet. but still not working.

can you say what error you take actually?
and say what userdefaultlocalname you have
user%20default

1 Like

locale is “de-DE”

20-34-35.160:       Checking your wallet ....
20-34-43.997: RuntimeException: System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: input
   bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String replacement)
   bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String pattern, String replacement)
   bei Submission#0.KaboonusTalk()
   bei Submission#0.<<Initialize>>d__0.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__9`1.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script`1.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__21.MoveNext()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   bei BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   bei BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_0.<Start>b__4()
---> (Interne Ausnahme #0) System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
   bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String replacement)
   bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String pattern, String replacement)
   bei Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__9`1.MoveNext()
   bei Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script`1.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__21.MoveNext()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   bei BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
---> (Interne Ausnahme #0) System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
   bei Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script`1.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__21.MoveNext()<---
<---

20-34-43.997: status transition from None to Failed.

[EDIT] it’s not acutally saying where the null reference is as far as i can tell. which is quite odd
[EDIT2] maybe it’s the label text? from this line: “KaboonusMidget = Measurement?.Tooltip?.FirstOrDefault()?.LabelText?.FirstOrDefault(entry =>entry.Text.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(”\d",RegexOptions.IgnoreCase))?.Text ;"
[EDIT3] nah it does not even get that far. still crashing on trying to open the wallet

1 Like
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String replacement)

and the only replacement is at line 2037

var  Preparatus = Regex.Replace(KaboonusMidget, "[^0-9]+", "");

since is working for EN system and Fr, it has to be with you DE system, dunno how it is on De systems, so you have to change by yourself
the ideea of line is to replace any char/space etc except 0-9 to “” ( none)
you have to see how it shows on your system and change acordinly

should not be different to EN and espacially not to FR.

but as stated in edit. i tried adding logs and see where the bot actually crashes and it’s before that.
i’m trying to just remove that stuff now as i don’t need isk stats anyways :slight_smile:

look at an log wich shows the measurement for kaboonusmidget

19 593 540 ISK
if it doesnt take the button and hover over corpo button and not wallt, maybe is a problem there, dunno why, you see as for me is working all the time
and yes you could delete effectively all stuffs related to isk

ok removed that stuff and it’s working now until giving that status report in the logs.

next problem, it’s just sitting in station docked and doing nothing. opens “the agency” for a brief moment and then just idles.
also “My Ship EWAR II” seems to be wrong reading? thats not my ships name.

[EDIT] nvm thats just a string text. NextAct: <<☾⊙☽>> MainStep tho

1 Like

it swhows when you take an ewar on you ( tethering, scramble etc. is good to have to see why you losed a ship :d

it doesnt touch the agency button; is sure now you have different problems.

noral, when you deleted isk related stuffs you have to modify also the logs

Hmm well what should i do now to try to fix or at least find whats the issue?

look on script, delete using Sanderling all isk related stuffs ( it shows you, what you have to delete after that), save your own work into a second file
but keep also the original script - with your own chars, mtu name etc.
because the problem could be due to multiples factors ( too many changes and sanderling/or the game is measured with errors) , restart the computer, open at first the sanderling, open game, login, search in sanderling the game( the process stuffs) import the script in dev mode, and try.
Personally i can show you tons of logs saved on my computer with money do, loot vale, since … really manny weeks, and the script is working, i have one of chars with 1mb of text logs ( the ones from logmessagetofile)
Sites : 9; Total: 945013717 ISK # Session: 175365189 ISK ; 318 killedrats . .
or
Guardian Spy’ . This Pilot is warp disrupting me …!.
are just 2 examples

Mhh i guess that there is just a bug in sanderlin. tried restarting game and sanderling. also it’s now opening the market as i switched the buttons around. i guess its just clicking on error.
have no idea how i would fix that. gonna abandon this than. maybe next release will fix it.

PS: yeah i believe that it’s working fine for you and i don’t believe that this is fault of your bot. i guess there is something wrong with sanderling or it’s just not working on my machine.

it could be from your machine, because Sanderling doesn’t have nothing.

try an autopilot script