MARVEL script, ratting at a new level

Thanks for the replies guys. You guys answer faster than sometimes I can read! I’ll check it out and tweak the code.

C:\path\to\the\botengine.exe start-bot --bot-source=“C:\directory-containing-bot-code”

What does --bot-source="C:\ … exactly look like?
–bot-source="C:\Sanderling\Sanderling.exe ?

I think you talk about the new Sanderling :)) , isn’t?

I have no idea. Do I redownload the latest release?

My scripts, made for old framework, doesnt work on new framework man :slight_smile:
for new framework you need elm, and my scripts are in c#.
For new framework you have to look exclusively on devlog

What version of Sanderling does this run on?

The --bot-source is a directory on your file system (Support for loading from web coming soon) which contains some files describing the bot. At the top level in this directory, there is a file called elm.json. The rest is specific to the particular bot.

There is an example of such a bot at https://github.com/Viir/bots/tree/master/implement/bot/eve-online/eve-online-warp-to-0-autopilot
The contents in this directory can be loaded as a bot with the --bot-source parameter.

I will soon expand the guides to describe the bot code files.

fixed the undock button on git

2 Likes

I followed the link in the first post, and found these two changes in the code which seem related to the undock button fix:
https://github.com/kaboonus/Marvel/commit/31cd5e2e7c09af8347445270ac90c52aff9fa891

https://github.com/kaboonus/Marvel/commit/1041bdbb9a8682a2bc7eb4c2e63b7672f3c28bff

Linking this here so I can find it again.

the fix of fix is good,
I edited the git file directly and copied with a different string, not “undock”

I found this other change in another repository: fix undock button · kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids-@92622a7 · GitHub

It seems even better at first sight (I have not looked closely or even tested).

1 Like

yeah, but it depends of script, some use if the button is not null, some not.
I tested on my own scripts, both are working and some users confirmed me in private( actually in first 3 min after the ingame changes they pm me lols, so I made the fix’s in a hurry in browser and after they pm me that I had an error, i fixed )

hello.
Marvel started doing nothing.
I started it, then he checks and fisnish running the bot.

07-13-58.720: Bot operation started in session 01bbed35591a4785.
07-13-59.083: Gathering and processing some info to be used later
07-14-01.198: Drones name : Caldari Navy Wasp
07-14-01.198: > eveSafeDT : 06/06/2019 10:49 .
07-14-01.202: Checking your wallet …
07-14-06.367: 1900600464
07-14-06.384: > ---- Started in ------ script: MARBEL-1v3 ; Logout in: 05:34:53 ; Sites 0 ; Rats : ; killed 0 ; Local Count / Visibles : 7 / 21 ; ☾⊙☽ Shield: % ; Armor: 100%
$$$ At begining : 1 900 600 464 $$$ Current wallet : 1 900 600 464
⊙ ISK in this session : 1 900 600 464 ; ⊙ MAx Time for hostiles : 15 min.
⊙ OldSiteExist : False ; ⊙ Use Drones for Salvage : False ; ⊙ Site Finished : False
>> Hostiles: 0 ignored: 0 Drones: (All/heavy): ( 0 ) space:0 ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Salvagers (inactive): 0(0 ; Wrecks:
<<<<<☾⊙☽>> Retreat Msg :
<<☾⊙☽>> Last or Current Msg:

<<☾⊙☽>>>>>>>> My Ship EWAR  II :    
                         <<☾⊙☽>>          Ship Indication:  
                         <<☾⊙☽>>          NextAct:  <<☾⊙☽>>  MainStep

07-14-07.929: Checking your wallet …
07-14-13.066: >>> Taped into file.
07-14-13.840: bot stop: Capsule: False Drones : False time : False
07-14-16.952:
07-14-16.952: status transition from None to Succeeded.

This is the only msg :s

look on the name of your ship

Hello.
What needs to change in the script for the no local chat in null?
I got errors and i think this is the problem source.

Thanks for your help.

since there is no local, you cannot know when to retreat . so there is 100% probability to lose the ship.
the vni is nerfed so you have to use bigger ship => the time to( stop afterburner, + drones+ entering in warp )is bigger than any possibility to escape from reds from grid.
so I say all my scrips are obsolete and unusable, since in 3 second at max you have to enter in warp to have 50% chances to escape from bombers/scramble etc but your time to enter in warp could be at minimum 25seconds.

in conclusion if you still want to change the script, you could use: undock, warp to anomaly and fighting; without any retreat or alarm, without stuffs related at your name char, isk, etc and lose your ship each time when you undock

Is it not possible to put it so you target not using overview and overview only had ships on it if a red ship shows on overview u retreat?

I dont know, you can try.
I stopped to develop bots.

@kaboonuswould u assist with a new bot if it didn’t involve local?
(scanning bot)

Hello.

How can i add that, if the bot recall the drones then wait 10-15 sec then Scoop them into the drone bay.
Becouse its a game bug that sometimes the drones stuck in return status, and the bot waits.
it can take an hour to dock.

thanks