Intel watch start error

Hi. I started the app with command line generated

botengine.exe run bots/implement/applications/eve-online/eve-online-local-watch at 8df52d373315bd5aa41a9d4a0ceef6ea6aa16bff · Viir/bots · GitHub

There was an error so I changed run to run-bot

botengine.exe run-bot --online-session bots/implement/applications/eve-online/eve-online-local-watch-intel-tool at 37de0cefcba4fdba02f8fc60e41de70bd11433bc · Viir/bots · GitHub

The bot started with the loading and stopped with

Blockquoterun-bot v2020-04-20 failed with exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘source’)
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) at BotEngine.Windows.Console.BotSourceModel.BotCode.GetLoweredBotCodeToRun(TreeComponent originalBotCode) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\BotSourceModel.cs:line 175 at BotEngine.Windows.Console.Bot.RunBotSession(TreeComponent botCode, Func2 getFileFromHashSHA256, String processStoreDirectory, Action1 logEntry, Action1 logProcessBotEventReport, String botConfiguration, String sessionCustomName, String botSource, String keyToStartOnlineSession, Int32 sessionLengthLimitInMinutes, IImmutableList`1 pauseBotKeys) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\Bot.cs:line 34
at BotEngine.Windows.Console.BotEngine.<>c__DisplayClass8_2.b__10() in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\Program.cs:line 212

Please help

Solved. I used an old version of the botengine :wink:

1 Like

To clarify the solution: You can use this command to start your app:

botengine  run   https://github.com/Viir/bots/tree/37de0cefcba4fdba02f8fc60e41de70bd11433bc/implement/applications/eve-online/eve-online-local-watch-intel-tool

To find and install the latest version of the botengine you can follow the guide from https://to.botengine.org/failed-run-did-not-find-botengine-program