I want to attack the NPC tacle my ship first

I did my first test today.
It worked really well.
I want to attack the NPCs that tacle my ships like web and warp disruptor first.
Despite being tacled by the web and warp disruptor, the bot program attacked other NPCs first.
Then a neutral user suddenly appeared on local.
It was really dangerous.
I stopped the bot program and manually escaped the crisis.

I want to attack the NPCs that tacle my ships like web and warp disruptor first.

The first step to adapt the bot is to export and save a recording of a session where you saw NPCs usnig these kinds of effects on you. The effects need to be visible in the game user interface. The export function is explained at bots/guide/how-to-report-an-issue-with-a-bot-or-request-a-new-feature.md at main · Viir/bots · GitHub

When we have that session recording, we can adapt the function to prioritize the NPCs to attack.

If you want to avoid having a bot run into such problems, you can also use a simulation before using it on a real game client. Using a simulation, you can see how a bot behaves in such a situation, without even starting a game client. Here is a guide on simulations: bots/guide/testing-a-bot-using-simulated-environments.md at main · Viir/bots · GitHub

Is there a way to set priority-rat ?

priority-rat=Alvi

But

Failed to parse these app-setting: Unknown setting name ‘priority-rat’.

Yes, you can use the priority-rat setting here: FrontendWeb.Main