Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018)

I would like to know how to configure the bot to repeat several cycles.
I thank you for your help.

The easiest way to configure the bot to repeatr several cycles:

I created this file by loading the original bot file into a text editor and then changing the number right of numberOfFarmCyclesToRepeatMin to 99.

Hello,
i have the same problem with only one active village, but my friend have the same version of bot (tribal-wars-2-farmbot.v2018-09-02.add-more-cycles) and engine (BotEngine.v2018-08-25-win7) like me, and he can farm from all villages.
My bot use only that active one. What is problem? That bot in your reply doesnt work me neither.
I have win7.
Thanks
Bratprd

Is it possible to automatically delete the farm report after it has been executed?

There is a log:
09-30-17.052: This report looks like I should attack here.
09-30-17.145: Current active village location is 495|493
09-30-17.155: Begin switching to village 495|492.
09-30-21.439: I failed to switch to the originally attacking village. I skip this report. If you see this happen all the time, make sure that the game is visible in the web browser.
09-30-22.899: I click on the button to navigate to the next report.

Hallo Viir,

kannst mier bitte bei der Konfiguration helfen.Startet sich nicht selbst ,wie der vorherige.Ich werde mich freuen wenn er ging, wĂ€hrend ich in der Arbeit bin ,oder nachts wenn ich schlafe:)Sendet Angriffe, dann tut er nichts und schaltet Fenster aus.Danke :zklamanĂœ:Ășsměv:

Thank you for the log. To find out what is going wrong here, I need some more information about this case:

• Does the bot succeed to open the context menu on the village in that timeframe?
  • Do you see the village being switched in the game?

Maybe the switch of the village takes longer on your setup so it is not completed yet when the bot checks the active village. If that is the case, adding a wait time in this part of the bot could help.

Damit er wieder neu startet kannst du folgende Version verwenden:
The easiest way to configure the bot to repeatr several cycles:

(Abgeleitet aus der Anleitung von Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018) - #72 by Viir)

Hi,
first of all, sorry for my english :slight_smile:
-What do you mean with context menu?
-Bot try to switch village, i can see changing on the map, with a circle around other village, but he dont succeed. After attemp there is that log in bot, wich i send you and bot continue to another report.

Mohinder

:+1: I made a version of the bot which is better adapted to your scenario. You can download that version from https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/tribal-wars-2-farmbot.v2018-10-12.cs
What log do you get with that version?

Vielen Dank, alles funktioniert:)

Hi, thanks, but i thik there is still the same problem.
look:
23-15-06.447: Caption of the current open report: ‘Dnes v 16:26:01 - HĆŻrka Ăștočí na ( BarbarskĂĄ vesnice )’
23-15-06.581: Parse the battle report details

23-15-07.007: Battle report details:
{ “AttackerVillageLocation”: “495|493” , “DefenderVillageLocation”: “502|470” , “DefenderIsBarbarian”: “True” }
23-15-07.029: This report looks like I should attack here.
23-15-07.131: Current active village location is 495|492
23-15-07.141: Begin switching to village 495|493.
23-15-10.169: I clicked on the menu button to activate the village. Now I wait for the game to show 495|493 as the active village.
23-15-17.403: I failed to switch to the originally attacking village. I skip this report. If you see this happen all the time, make sure that the game is visible in the web browser.
23-15-18.907: I click on the button to navigate to the next report.

Is it possible that problem is in czech special diacritic letter ĆŻ?

Thanks
Mohinder

Maybe, where do you see this letter in the game?

The bot tries to read the village coordinates from this label:
https://i.imgur.com/NW174tj.png

habe das selbe problem. der link beinhaltet nix. mfg

i tried this bot it works great.
but now it says that my code is invalid, that my 120 minutes are up.
Do you really need to pay for this?

Is not my expertise in tribal wars but I think is the same principle :slight_smile:

1 Like

its just for a basic webbrowser game
 its been free for years and now suddenly you have to pay for it?
Cant there be made a free version for basic things that the bot needs to do?
My old farmbot still works with a bot engine, but is not compatible with the new version of the game anymore.
Can that one not be updated that it works again please?
TW2 farmmanager 16.08.09

dunno man, like i said is not my expertise in this bot. but i think in browser or not the game, the bot need to be maintained, updated etc etc.
the game him self is a “hobby” , something for relax etc etc. For you. For creator it is a source of incoming; Even if for you the game is free, you have ads or something else who cover their incoming.
Same for Viir, the bot is a source of incoming , to pay his work, etc etc.
tell me, you accept to work couple years ( why not 30) for free?

I’ve spent over 1Mil credit on this bot , very efficient and cheap but i don’t know why i bought 2 new BotEngine Credits Voucher Code on paddle but didn’t receive them , i mailed the support but they don’t answer , it’s been 2 days i’m waiting my credit but paddle won’t answer , i can’t play without this beautifull bot :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for the purchases. Looking into paddle, there might be a spelling error in the email address for a transaction made yesterday. The email domain was gmai.com
I sent you a PM with details and the voucher code.

For problems like this, you can contact support via this email address: support@botengine.org

2 Likes