Failed message to host

Hi.

When running BotLab I run out of space on the disk. After clearing some of it I’m getting this error every time I lunch BotLab.

Failed message to host:
Bad status code: 514 from http://localhost:7400/api/gui/request:
Runtime exception:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '735' was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at BotLab.Client.DevTools.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<LoadSessionFromSourcePath>b__47(StoreAgentEventsReportEventStructure storeAgentEventLogEntry)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.EnumerableHelpers.IterativeCopy[T](IEnumerable`1 source, T[] array, Int32 arrayIndex, Int32 count)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.ToArray()
   at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableExtensions.FallbackWrapper`1.get_Count()
   at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableList`1.CreateRange(IEnumerable`1 items)
   at BotLab.Client.DevTools.LoadSessionFromSourcePath(String sourcePath, IConsoleUserInterface userInterface)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientHttpApi.<>c.<LoadSessionByNameOrGetFromCache>b__45_0(String artifactPath)
   at Pine.Result`2.AndThen[MappedOkT](Func`2 okMap)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientHttpApi.LoadSessionByNameOrGetFromCache(String sessionName)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientHttpApi.MessageFromElmAppLoadPlaySessionSummary(LoadPlaySessionSummary loadSession)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientHttpApi.HandleMessageFromElmApp(MessageFromElmApp messageFromElmApp)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientHttpApi.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<<-ctor>b__4>d.MoveNext()

Everything seems to work fine but the error is not going away.

Has anyone encountered something like that?

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome Snoofy :wave:

Sorry for the error. Reading the error message, I understand this happened after the partial deletion of one of the play sessions in %localappdata%\botlab\play-record

You can solve that error by renaming the directory %localappdata%\botlab\play-record, then the program will not see the (partial) play sessions anymore.

I made a new version of the BotLab.exe program to contain these errors better. You can load the new version from https://botlabs.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/2023-04-18-botlab-client.zip

That version does not anymore show the error popup for the damaged session records.