Eve Online [Dscan and Overview]

Good night friends…

I recently found Sanderling and I find it incredible, it has helped me a lot.

Unfortunately I am not aware of programming, so I come to ask the help of who knows to create a script that I believe to be simple.

The script will follow the following rules.

• 1ª Use dscan continuously and uninterrupted (spam)

• 2ª Check the local chat continuously and if there is any neutral / hostile I receive a sound alert.

• 3ª Verify the overview continuously and if it appears some neutral / hostile I receive a sound alert.

Currently I have the following code, which does the 2ª function. In that case, it would be difficult to implement the 1ª and 3ª functions.

Sanderling.Parse.IMemoryMeasurement Measurement => Sanderling?.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value;
var    chatLocal =
     Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value?.WindowChatChannel
     ?.FirstOrDefault(windowChat => windowChat?.Caption?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("local") ?? false);
bool hostileOrNeutralsInLocal => 1 != chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy); 
bool IsNeutralOrEnemy(IChatParticipantEntry participantEntry) =>
   !(participantEntry?.FlagIcon?.Any(flagIcon =>
     new[] { "Pilot is in your (fleet|corporation)" }
     .Any(goodStandingText =>
        flagIcon?.HintText?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(goodStandingText) ?? false)) ?? false);
while(true)
{
var    chatLocal =
     Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value?.WindowChatChannel
     ?.FirstOrDefault(windowChat => windowChat?.Caption?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("local") ?? false);

if(chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy) > 1)     
 {
Host.Log(hostileOrNeutralsInLocal);
Host.Log(chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy));
System.Media.SoundPlayer simpleSound = new System.Media.SoundPlayer(@"C:\Teste\alarme.wav");
 	simpleSound.Play();
 }
Host.Delay(4000);

Sanderling.InvalidateMeasurement();
}

Can anybody help me?

Hi Raphael,
in case you will have trouble finding support, I recommend to present the code in a way that is easier to read. Using intendation and syntax coloring more familiar to people working with such code should help.

I put the codes in the same position they are here for me, I hope it helps.

Someone could do?