EVE Intel Bot

Hello,

I’ve been using the intel bot without issue for weeks, now when I start it i’m getting the following,

App b24d7d6506… in session ‘’ (‘2020-12-18T04-44-41-a08983’) is running. Press SHIFT + CTRL + ALT keys to pause the app.
run v2020-12-08 failed with exception: System.Exception: Failed to process app event.
—> System.Exception: App reported decode error: Failed to deserialize event: Json.Decode.oneOf failed in the following 5 ways:

(1) Problem with the given value:

{
        "timeInMilliseconds": 0,
        "eventAtTime": {
            "AppSettingsChangedEvent": [
                ""
            ]
        }
    }

Expecting an OBJECT with a field named `ArrivedAtTime`

(2) Problem with the given value:

{
                ""
            ]
        }
    }

Expecting an OBJECT with a field named `SetAppSettings`

(3) Problem with the given value:

{
                ""
            ]
        }
    }

Expecting an OBJECT with a field named `SetBotConfiguration`

(4) Problem with the given value:

{
                ""
            ]
        }
    }

Expecting an OBJECT with a field named `CompletedTask`

(5) Problem with the given value:

{
                ""
            ]
        }
    }

Expecting an OBJECT with a field named `SetSessionTimeLimit`

at BotEngine.Windows.Console.RunAppSession.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.g__processSerializedAppEvent|17(String serializedEvent) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\RunAppSession.cs:line 707
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at BotEngine.Windows.Console.RunAppSession.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.g__processSerializedAppEvent|17(String serializedEvent) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\RunAppSession.cs:line 749
at BotEngine.Windows.Console.RunAppSession.Run(TreeComponent appCodeTree, Func2 getFileFromHashSHA256, String appProcessRecordingDirectory, Action1 logEntry, Action1 addSessionLogEntry, String appSettings, String sessionCustomName, AppSourceStructure appSource, String keyToStartOnlineSession, IEnumerable1 sessionLengthLimits, IImmutableList1 pauseAppKeys, IImmutableList1 statusDisplayAdditionLines, RunSimulation simulation, InterProcessCommunicationState interProcessCommunication) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\RunAppSession.cs:line 815
at BotEngine.Windows.Console.BotEngine.runAppWithOptionsFromCommandLine(String appSourceInputAddress, String appSettings, String pauseAppKeysString, Boolean onlineSession, String keyToStartOnlineSession, String sessionLengthLimitArgumentString, RunSimulation simulation, Nullable`1 detailedSessionRecording) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\Program.cs:line 713
[2020-12-18T04-44-47] v2020-12-08 Session ended.

I have redownloaded the script file and reinstalled Bot engine but it still doesn’t work, Any ideas how to fix this?

In the display output, I see the problem: App b24d7d6506 is not compatible with the engine version 2020-12-08.
One way to solve this is to use engine version 2020-08-24.

Another solution is to combine App b24d7d6506 with a newer framework like 4283ba4856. Framework 4283ba4856 is compatible with the engine version 2020-12-07 and newer.
I just did that, and the result is App f90773bd18: FrontendWeb.Main

You can fix the problem by downloading the script file from the catalog entry on app f90773bd18.