Eve Combat Anomaly Bot can't find structure

Bot version 0edb5a7f0f cannot seem to find structures from the upper left structure browser. This problem is new as the bot has been running fine until January.

But in january it seemed to get “confused”. The behaviour now is not pull in drones and then:

1. go to structure browser menu
  2. select “locations”
  3. Get confused by trying to “dock” on bookmarks.
  4. repeat 1-3 until ship is destroyed by neuts.

A great many ships were lost figuring out this pattern.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience!

We made a new version to fix this problem.
Do not use 0edb5a7f0f anymore, instead use bot 3c06e88feb: https://catalog.botlab.org/3c06e88feb

Thanks for getting back to me. I dl the new on you created, and it won’t run.

Is there something else I need to update please?

Failed to start session:
Failed to prepare Elm app process: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Failed compiling the bot program code: in file src/Backend/InterfaceToHost_Root.elm: Unknown bot interface version ID: ‘2022_12_03’)
—> System.Exception: Failed compiling the bot program code: in file src/Backend/InterfaceToHost_Root.elm: Unknown bot interface version ID: ‘2022_12_03’
at BotLab.Client.PlaySession.<>c.b__68_3(String error)
at Pine.Result2.Unpack[T](Func2 fromErr, Func2 fromOk) at Pine.Result2.Extract(Func2 fromErr) at BotLab.Client.PlaySession.<>c__DisplayClass68_0.<PrepareBot>g__buildProcess|2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at BotLab.Client.PlaySession.PrepareRun(PreparedPlaySession preparedPlaySession, String sessionCustomName, IWindowsForPlayer windowsForPlayer)

In the error message, I see you also need to update your BotLab.exe.
The version of BotLab.exe you used when you got the error message is older than two months and cannot run bot 3c06e88feb.

Download the new BotLab.exe from https://botlabs.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/2023-01-23-botlab-client.zip
That one can run bot 3c06e88feb.

When you run that one, it will show the version ID 2023-01-23 in the window title: