Error when launching -

run v2020-12-08 failed with exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\TEMP\1tuoduxm.nvq\name-used-to-execute-file.exe’ is denied.

Where can we see the complete error message?

If you are having difficulties copying the text, feel free to link a screenshot.

Please check messages for full text

I see I got some details, containing also this:

run v2020-12-08 failed with exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘D:\TEMP\5snwfp4n.a0m\name-used-to-execute-file.exe’ is denied.
at System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(String fullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at Kalmit.ExecutableFile.ExecuteFileWithArguments(IImmutableList1 environmentFiles, Byte[] executableFile, String arguments, IDictionary2 environmentStrings)
at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.CompileElm(IImmutableDictionary2 elmCodeFiles, IImmutableList1 pathToFileWithElmEntryPoint, String outputFileName, String elmMakeCommandAppendix)
[...]

I understand from reading the error message: Something accesses a file written by the engine, and this access prevents the engine from cleaning up that file.
This file is only needed for a short amount of time. The engine is programmed to delete it automatically to free the storage space. It looks like you have some other process running that accesses this file. The botengine could not delete the file because something else had opened it.
I will change the engine program to avoid the crash in this case. We can let the engine continue in case your system blocks the deletion of the file. It is just an edge case that we did not test so far.

You can use engine version 2021-01-19 to avoid that crash: https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/2021-01-19-botengine-console.zip

thanks for the help … very interesting