Dump array to console?

I would like to ask you for little help with printing content of the array to console in VS Community 2017
there is an array in combat.cs in A-Bot

var listOverviewEntryToAttack =
					  memoryMeasurement?.WindowOverview?.FirstOrDefault()?.ListView?.Entry?.Where(entry => entry?.MainIcon?.Color?.IsRed() ?? false)
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => bot.AttackPriorityIndex(entry))
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(@"coreli|centi|alvi|pithi|corpii|gistii"))				//Frigate
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(@"corelior|centior|alvior|pithior|corpior|gistior"))		//Destroyer
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(@"corelum|centum|alvum|pithum|corpum|gistum"))			//Cruiser
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(@"corelatis|centatis|alvatis|pithatis|copatis|gistatis")) //Battlecruiser
					  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(@"core\s|centus|alvus|pith\s|corpus|gist\s"))             //Battleship
					  ?.ThenBy(entry => entry?.DistanceMax ?? int.MaxValue)
					  ?.ToArray();

I’ve tried quite a lot of approaches, but I’m kind of struggling to print content of the array to console.

foreach (var item in listOverviewEntryToAttack)
				{
					System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(item.ToString());
				}

giving me output
“Sanderling.Parse.OverviewEntry”

Can somebody please advise me, how do I print actual content of that array in given moment?

Thanks!

It depends on what you want to print. Because Entry contains a lot of information …
Maybe this will help: item?.Name?.ToString()

sometimes brainfart just have to occur :wink:

I thought it will print assoc array, but “Name” works … !
thanks!