Does the bot use target painters or missile guidance computers?

Seems not. Implementing would be wonderful, there is an ETA?

It turned out that detection of target painters was broken in the last release.

Another developer recently fixed this, you can download a version containing the fix from http://wp1003571.server-he.de/Optimat/EveOnline/Bin/16.05.27.Optimat.EveOnline.zip

How should the bot use missile guidance computers? Would it be better to just turn them on every time a weapon module is turned on?

1 Like

Thank you for the fast answer, by the way, the bot should use the guidance computers like he do with adaptive invuls for example, always on.

Hi Mugatus,

The missile guidance usage is different from the target painter, the target painter it’s consider an offensive module and be activate time by time on the targets.

In like to your consideration it’s possible consider the missile guidance like an hardner BUT, the usage it’s different because you have to decide witch script use into the missile guidance.

IF you save the fitting with the selected script loaded into the missile guidance and into the load action he load the script already into the missile guidance, will be possible integrate and use the missile guidance computer.

In this time if you want an advice, use target painter and 1 missile guidance enancher and u will go so good

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t think of the scripts, true.

Btw, i’ll try this setup this evening with the bot version provided in link.

Any progress here? I was curious to start making my own mission bot :slight_smile:

It seems that its implemented in ABot and you can just use the code and copy it to the way in which you wish it to work.

yield return this.EnsureIsActive(MemoryMeasurementAccu?.ShipUiModule?.Where(module => module.ShouldBeActivePermanent(this)));

This is in the main Bot.cs (In ABot) which calls through:

static public bool ShouldBeActivePermanent(this Accumulation.IShipUiModule module, Bot bot) =>
new[]
{
    module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.IsHardener,
    bot?.ConfigSerialAndStruct.Value?.ModuleActivePermanentSetTitlePattern
      ?.Any(activePermanentTitlePattern => 
      module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.TitleElementText()?.Text?.
      RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(activePermanentTitlePattern) ?? false),
			}
			.Any(sufficientCondition => sufficientCondition ?? false);

So basically this code either checks whether its IsHardener or checks the config file to see if the module matchs the activePermanentTitlePattern…

Thats how I read the code… Hope this helps

var setModuleTargetPainter =
					memoryMeasurementAccu?.ShipUiModule?.Where(module => module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.IsTargetPainter ?? false);

Probably should use that in combination with

yield return bot.EnsureIsActive(setModuleTargetPainter);

Otherwise the bot will try and make sure your painters/hardeners etc are active at all times. Including when no enemy is currently targeted.

But, I have slightly modified my Sanderling.dll so I’m not 100% sure if the default regexp is fully working.