Configuration Settings

Is there a master list for all of the Configuration Settings used by the bot?

I’ve been looking but haven’t found one yet.

Basically I’d like to know if I can get the mining bot to target specific ore and to jump back to the station if a red warps in. Then wait, say 10 minutes and undock and go back to mining.

Is there a master list for all of the Configuration Settings used by the bot?

It depends on which bot program code you use. Not all bots support multiple settings. The settings, in general, are only a text/string. Some bots break this text into multiple pieces by interpreting a particular character as a separator. Most bots use a newline character to break the settings string into a list of settings.

Since you mention mining, let’s look at a mining bot: One mining bot for EVE Online is https://catalog.botlab.org/643a6b61a35aea29
I followed the link to the program code to find this list of all settings of 643a6b61a35aea29:

Yes, you can do that: I would look into your overview window to distinguish the type of ore. Have a look at the name and type columns in your overview. Using the overview is preferable if you start from 643a6b61a35aea29 because it uses the overview also to target the asteroid. So you can filter the overview entries to decide which one to click for targeting.

Thank you. Much appreciated.