Is there a command you can add to edit the script to solely be for a certain eve client? As in when you open it, it looks to see if Character 1 is open for example.
I know that the bot does a great job at shuffling the workload, but if you are multiboxing several, I have noticed that sometimes bots will try and work the same client if opened at the same time.
Two ways to solve this:
- Do not open the instances at the same time. The guide Running Bots on Multiple Game Clients helps us here. Quote from the guide:
Process to Start Bots on Multiple Game Clients
When using a bot that follows the three choices above, this is the process to start your bots:
- Focus the game client window to be used with bot instance A.
- Start bot instance A and wait until the bot has selected the window.
- Pause bot instance A.
- Focus the game client window to be used with bot instance B.
- Start bot instance B and wait until the bot has selected the window.
- Unpause bot instance A.
- Since you are using EVE Online, you can select the game client instance by pilot name. If you use this option, you need to select the character first in the game client before starting your bot.
In the future, there will probably be a dedicated user interface for selecting the game client process when you start an app.
These are the options I have been working with - which work fine might I add
Its a quality of life thing that’s all. The UI sounds exciting, appreciate the work and effort you have done so far too