[A-BOT]I get some problem.How can I fix it?

This is a script to run the bot found at https://catalog.botlab.org/fc150827db39dc33b34b58ef0985f261dd17feaa82fdd83baf2453ea0a4fe5ac

Below is the beginning of the bot description found on the catalog:

{- EVE Online mining bot version 2021-05-01
   The bot warps to an asteroid belt, mines there until the ore hold is full, and then docks at a station or structure to unload the ore. It then repeats this cycle until you stop
   If no station name or structure name is given with the app-settings, the bot docks again at the station where it was last docked.
[...]

This script applies no configuration to use defaults.

I am recording a log of this session to file 'C:\Users\Andy Ian\AppData\Local\botlab\bot-session\2021-07-30T06-07-23-da123f\session.2021-07-30T06-07-23-da123f.jsonl'
This path looks like a URL. I try to load from a remote git repository.
I found 16 files in 'https://github.com/Viir/bots/tree/6b3bdc21cf1c16c5d7781c018fc65092736723ca/implement/applications/eve-online/eve-online-mining-bot'.
I loaded bot fc150827db39dc33b34b58ef0985f261dd17feaa82fdd83baf2453ea0a4fe5ac.
Starting the bot...

running bot fc150827db... using client v2021-07-01 failed with exception: System.IO.IOException: Failed to bind to address http://localhost:11018.
 ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (以一种访问权限不允许的方式做了一个访问套接字的尝试。) (以一种访问权限不允许的方式做了一个访问套接字的尝试。)
 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10013): 以一种访问权限不允许的方式做了一个访问套接字的尝试。
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.UpdateStatusAfterSocketErrorAndThrowException(SocketError error, String callerName)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketConnectionListener.Bind()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketTransportFactory.BindAsync(EndPoint endpoint, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServer.<>c__DisplayClass21_0`1.<<StartAsync>g__OnBind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.BindEndpointAsync(ListenOptions endpoint, AddressBindContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.LocalhostListenOptions.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
 ---> (Inner Exception #1) System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10013): 以一种访问权限不允许的方式做了一个访问套接字的尝 试。
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.UpdateStatusAfterSocketErrorAndThrowException(SocketError error, String callerName)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketConnectionListener.Bind()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Transport.Sockets.SocketTransportFactory.BindAsync(EndPoint endpoint, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServer.<>c__DisplayClass21_0`1.<<StartAsync>g__OnBind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.BindEndpointAsync(ListenOptions endpoint, AddressBindContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.LocalhostListenOptions.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context)<---

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.LocalhostListenOptions.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.AddressesStrategy.BindAsync(AddressBindContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.AddressBinder.BindAsync(IServerAddressesFeature addresses, KestrelServerOptions serverOptions, ILogger logger, Func`2 createBinding)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServer.StartAsync[TContext](IHttpApplication`1 application, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHost.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHost.Start()
   at BotLab.Client.InterProcessCommunication.InterProcessCommunicationState.StartServer() in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\InterProcessCommunication.cs:line 110
   at BotLab.Client.InterProcessCommunication.InterProcessCommunicationState..ctor(Func`1 runningBot) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\InterProcessCommunication.cs:line 132
   at BotLab.Client.ClientProgram.runBotWithOptionsFromCommandLine(String botSourceInputAddress, String appSettings, String pauseAppKeysString, Boolean onlineSession, String keyToStartOnlineSession, String sessionLengthLimitArgumentString, RunSimulation simulation, Nullable`1 detailedSessionRecording) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\Program.cs:line 729
[2021-07-30T06-07-27] v2021-07-01 Session ended.```

Welcome, Andy :wave:
Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the case of this crash, starting the script again will probably fix it.
In the error message, I see the botlab program crashed when trying to use network port 11018. These numbered ports are shared between all processes on your machine. In this case, another process on your system had already reserved port 11018.
When you start the script or use the botlab run command, it will randomly pick a port between 11000 and 11127. So there is a chance of hitting one that is not free.
I will adapt the program to behave smarter when this happens, switch to another port to recover and avoid a crash.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I tried, and it didn’t work.

running bot fc150827db... using client v2021-07-01 failed with exception: System.NotImplementedException: Failed for 1 attempts. Output file not found. Maybe the output from the Elm make process from the last attempt helps to find the cause:
Exit Code: 1
Standard Output:
'Starting downloads...

X elm-community/maybe-extra 5.2.0
  X elm/parser 1.1.0
  X elm/time 1.0.0
  X elm/regex 1.0.0
  X avh4/elm-color 1.0.0
  X rtfeldman/elm-hex 1.0.0

Dependency problem!
'
Standard Error:
'-- PROBLEM DOWNLOADING PACKAGE -------------------------------------------------

I was trying to download the source code for avh4/elm-color 1.0.0, so I tried to
fetch:

https://github.com/avh4/elm-color/zipball/1.0.0/

But my HTTP library is giving me the following error message:

ConnectionTimeout

Are you somewhere with a slow internet connection? Or no internet? Does the link
I am trying to fetch work in your browser? Maybe the site is down? Does your
internet connection have a firewall that blocks certain domains? It is usually
something like that!

'
   at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.CompileElm(IImmutableDictionary`2 elmCodeFiles, IImmutableList`1 pathToFileWithElmEntryPoint, String outputFileName, String elmMakeCommandAppendix)
   at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.CompileElmToJavascript(IImmutableDictionary`2 elmCodeFiles, IImmutableList`1 pathToFileWithElmEntryPoint, String elmMakeCommandAppendix)
   at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.ProcessFromElmCodeFiles(IImmutableDictionary`2 elmCodeFiles, Nullable`1 overrideElmAppInterfaceConfig)
   at Kalmit.PersistentProcess.PersistentProcessWithHistoryOnFileFromElm019Code..ctor(IProcessStoreReader storeReader, IImmutableDictionary`2 elmAppFiles, Action`1 logger, Nullable`1 overrideElmAppInterfaceConfig)
   at BotLab.Client.RunBotSession.Run(TreeWithStringPath botCodeTree, Func`2 getFileFromHashSHA256, String appProcessRecordingDirectory, Action`1 logEntry, Action`1 addSessionLogEntry, String appSettings, String sessionCustomName, AppSourceStructure appSource, String keyToStartOnlineSession, IEnumerable`1 sessionLengthLimits, IImmutableList`1 pauseAppKeys, IImmutableList`1 statusDisplayAdditionLines, RunSimulation simulation, InterProcessCommunicationState interProcessCommunication) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\RunBotSession.cs:line 50
   at BotLab.Client.ClientProgram.runBotWithOptionsFromCommandLine(String botSourceInputAddress, String appSettings, String pauseAppKeysString, Boolean onlineSession, String keyToStartOnlineSession, String sessionLengthLimitArgumentString, RunSimulation simulation, Nullable`1 detailedSessionRecording) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\Program.cs:line 740

I just tried it again. Still have problem.

And I tried to repaire my network, it looks like this right now.

running bot  using client v2021-07-01 failed with exception: LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: No error message has been provided by the native library
   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result)
   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_clone(String url, String workdir, GitCloneOptions& opts)
   at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.Clone(String sourceUrl, String workdirPath, CloneOptions options)
   at Kalmit.LoadFromGithub.LoadFromUrl(String sourceUrl)
   at BotLab.Client.ClientProgram.LoadBotProgramFromSource(String sourcePath) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\Program.cs:line 889
   at BotLab.Client.ClientProgram.runBotWithOptionsFromCommandLine(String botSourceInputAddress, String appSettings, String pauseAppKeysString, Boolean onlineSession, String keyToStartOnlineSession, String sessionLengthLimitArgumentString, RunSimulation simulation, Nullable`1 detailedSessionRecording) in D:\a\dev-of-botengine\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\BotLab.Client\Program.cs:line 595

With this error message, it is failing to load the bot program code from the git repository on GitHub.
Maybe your Windows setup somehow messes with the connection to GitHub.
You can work around this problem by loading the repository contents another way and then starting the bot using a path on your local file system. When using a script file, you can replace the link into the directory on GitHub with a local directory path.
Another way to avoid such problems would be starting from a clean Windows 10 system. For getting Windows 10 systems, I can recommend the machines from https://shadow.tech
When I used shadow some time ago, it also ran EVE Online well.