Hard time with types in scan view

Hi!

I use Sanderling to make my own little script and I sometime feel like a chicken who found a knife…
I’ve got a lot of pain with assignements and types… And I feel Sanderling is all about that! :smiley:

As an exemple, I’m now trying to find and select a Horde site in the Probe scan window, in order to right click on it and so on…
My problem is to “find” that horde and to tell Sanderling “it’s the one I want”. The other part with clicking ans so on is ok.

I try this, but can’t “implicitly convert… to bool”

Sanderling.Parse.IMemoryMeasurement Measurement => Sanderling?.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value;

Sanderling.Interface.MemoryStruct.IWindowProbeScanner WindowSondeScan => Measurement?.WindowProbeScanner?.FirstOrDefault();

Sanderling.Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry BonneAnomalie => WindowSondeScan?.ScanResultView?.Entry?.FirstOrDefault(entry => entry?.LabelText?.FirstOrDefault(text => text.Text.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(“Patrol|Horde”)));

Can someone held me with that please?
Thx for all anyway.

Thank you for the feedback. I am aggregating this feedback at Sanderling Development Tasks

To get an idea how to get this reference, I look at a known working implementation which selects anomaly entries from the probe scanner window.
So I found the code at:

This code is using two strings:

• To select which of the columns in the ListView in the probe scanner window to read. In this case Group.
  • Then the string which is interpreted as regex pattern to match the cell content. In this case combat

To copy this into the Sanderling IDE, I need to make an adjustment to account for getting to the Interface namespace.

You can use the following code in the Sanderling IDE to pick your entry:

static public bool AnomalySuitable(Sanderling.Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry scanResult) =>
	scanResult?.CellValueFromColumnHeader("Type")?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("Patrol|Horde") ?? false;

Sanderling.Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry BonneAnomalie =
	WindowSondeScan?.ScanResultView?.Entry
	?.FirstOrDefault(AnomalySuitable);

```