Run-bot failed with exception: System.IO.DrectoryNotFoundException : could not find a part of the path c

i cant start the bot keep getting this error

run-bot failed with exception: System.IO.DrectoryNotFoundException : could not find a part of the path c:\Users\myname\Appdata\Local\botengine.cashe\by-sha256

HELP

Sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like this error with the DirectoryNotFoundException was caused by a recently introduced bug.
I fixed this and uploaded this new version of the app at https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/2020-02-16-botengine-console.zip

hey Viir now i ve downloaded the new version u just posted and got an other error
Untitled

this is the error if the pic isn’t obv

run-bot failed with exception: System.NotImplementedException: Output file not f
ound. Maybe the output from the Elm make process helps to find the cause:
Exit Code: 1
Standard Output:
Dependencies ready!

Standard Error:
'-- PROBLEM LOADING PACKAGE LIST -----------------------------------------------

I need the list of published packages to verify your dependencies, so I tried to

fetch:

https://package.elm-lang.org/all-packages

But my HTTP library is giving me the following error message:

InternalException (HandshakeFailed (Error_Protocol ("certificate has unknown

CA",True,UnknownCa)))

Are you somewhere with a slow internet connection? Or no internet? Does the link

I am trying to fetch work in your browser? Maybe the site is down? Does your
internet connection have a firewall that blocks certain domains? It is usually
something like that!

at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.CompileElm(IImmutableDictionary2 elmCodeFile s, IImmutableList1 pathToFileWithElmEntryPoint, String outputFileName, String e
lmMakeCommandAppendix)
at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.CompileElmToJavascript(IImmutableDictionary2 elmCodeFiles, IImmutableList1 pathToFileWithElmEntryPoint, String elmMakeComma
ndAppendix)
at Kalmit.ProcessFromElm019Code.ProcessFromElmCodeFiles(IReadOnlyCollection1 elmCodeFiles, Nullable1 overrideElmAppInterfaceConfig)
at Kalmit.PersistentProcess.PersistentProcessWithHistoryOnFileFromElm019Code.
.ctor(IProcessStoreReader storeReader, IReadOnlyCollection1 elmAppFiles, Action 1 logger, Nullable1 overrideElmAppInterfaceConfig) at BotEngine.Windows.Console.Bot.RunBotSession(TreeComponent botCode, Func2
getFileFromHashSHA256, String processStoreDirectory, Action1 logEntry, Action1
logProcessBotEventReport, String botConfiguration, String sessionCustomName, St
ring botSource, String keyToStartOnlineSession, Int32 sessionLengthLimitInMinute
s, IImmutableList`1 pauseBotKeys) in V:\inceptum\BotEngine\dev-of-BotEngine\repo
\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\windows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\Bot
.cs:line 51
at BotEngine.Windows.Console.BotEngine.<>c__DisplayClass8_2.b__8() in V
:\inceptum\BotEngine\dev-of-BotEngine\repo\dev-of-botengine\implement\client\win
dows-console\BotEngine.Windows.Console\Program.cs:line 171
[2020-02-16T14-31-27] Bot session ended.

I have seen such an error before:

I have observed such error messages on a system with stricter SSL certificate configuration than found on Windows 10: elm-fullstack/2018.deploy-to-azure-web-app.md at c1b9d57ce89f3421dae2e878a1b9327cc63acac3 · elm-fullstack/elm-fullstack · GitHub

Maybe the configuration regarding root certificate on your system is different from the default coming with Windows 10?

When you open https://package.elm-lang.org/all-packages, what does your web browser say about the certificate?

https://package.elm-lang.org/all-packages certificate

Does your system classify the certificate as OK?

What version is displayed when you open the program winver?

I have another idea what might have caused this problem. In chat, Elm core devs recently announced a change to the site package.elm-lang.org. They also warned that there could be interruptions. I have not seen any mention of certificates specifically, but maybe the site was configured to use a different certificate for a short time.

If that was the cause, the problem should not persist for more than one hour.

Do you still get that error?

yes i still get this error i m running windows 7 ultimate downgrade from windows 10 3 days ago before i try to use this script i don’t think the problem caused by the OS version Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2 Screenshot_3

Windows 7? That is not supported anymore. I did not test with Windows 7. Maybe it does the propagation of CA different, no idea.

But besides the certificate problem that you see, I think it is unlikely that the Tribal Wars 2 farmbot works on Windows 7 anyway. As far as I remember, the web browser framework depends on a component that Microsoft added with Windows 8.

thank you mate ill try to upgrade to windows 10 again and test it again