Request for feature

Would it be possible to implement an inventory reading for the fleet hangar please? it seems i can not read what the fleet hangar for an Orca contains. the reading below shows an Orca with a full fleet hangar

uiNode = …
subCaptionLabelText = Just “<url=localsvc:method=OnBreadcrumbTextClicked&linkNum=0&windowID1=InventorySpace&windowID2=None><color=#55FFFFFF>(Orca) > Fleet Hangar”
ᐯselectedContainerCapacityGauge = Just …
used = 26102
maximum = Just 40000
selected = Nothing
selectedContainerInventory = Nothing

it would advance using an Orca in a fleet. Thanks

When we have a memory reading of your scenario, yes.
You can save the reading out of the alternate UI or out of the session inspection view in devtools.
When we have the reading file, I can take a look at it.

10 descendants, TreeViewEntryAccessConfigleftclickrightclick
pythonObjectAddress = “2084687861352”
pythonObjectTypeName = “TreeViewEntryAccessConfig”
totalDisplayRegion = {“x”:42,“y”:676,“width”:156,“height”:22}
ᐳ10 dictEntriesOfInterest
ᐳ1 children
ᐯgetAllContainedDisplayTexts = List (1)
“Fleet Hangar”

subCaptionLabelText = Just “<url=localsvc:method=OnBreadcrumbTextClicked&linkNum=0&windowID1=InventorySpace&windowID2=None><color=#55FFFFFF> (Orca) > Fleet Hangar”
ᐯselectedContainerCapacityGauge = Just …
used = 26102
maximum = Just 40000
selected = Just 1365
selectedContainerInventory = Nothing

as shown in the used = 26102 the fleet hangar is half full but nothing shows up

will this do?

thanks for the help

No, if you use the alternate UI to do the memory reading, the way to get it into a shareable form is to click the button labeled Click here to download this reading to a JSON file.
This will give you the memory reading in a file.

The more common way to get a memory reading is out of a session recording. In this case, open the view of an event with a memory reading completed and use the button labeled Download reading as JSON file, as seen in the guide https://youtu.be/pL1zLGYn8jQ?t=240

Hey Michael, would you happen to have any update here? thanks so much

Hey Gimly, I did not yet receive your file.
When I have a memory reading or session recording with your fleet hangar, I can look at it. You can post a link to your file here or in a private message.

link sent in private, thank you!

I expanded the parsing functions for your scenario here:

With this change, you can see the items in the itemsView field:

1 Like