Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling

if the celestial is there, then he orbit celestial ( pay attention at what celestial you fil in settings and your overview)
also if the distance to rats is too big, then he orbit rats

2 Likes

I changed the anomaly to take to “Angel Hub”, but for a strange reason, when it finishes the first anomaly, the bot opens the scanner, and says “there’s no anomalies, warping back to home”, when there’s actually like three more.

What could be going wrong?

Thanks!

1). I have no idea how are angel hubs;

The answer at the same question is here: ( +/- couple posts up or down)
https://forum.botlab.org/t/bot-dfade32f-v-1-1-2-this-bot-ratting-anomaly-and-or-asteroids-it-use-tethering-zone-warp-distance-configurable-from/1589/16?u=kaboonus

and also here
https://forum.botlab.org/t/bot-dfade32f-v-1-1-2-this-bot-ratting-anomaly-and-or-asteroids-it-use-tethering-zone-warp-distance-configurable-from/1589/17?u=kaboonus

I really thank you for each feedback of my bots, there are invaluable infos for me, and I will appreciate if you continue sending them.But is not good to expect at 100% possibilities covered by any bot, unless if you created a game designed to be played 100%automatic;

2 Likes

I don’t think the problem is the 0,0001 delay. The anomaly list is populated. I have 4 “Angel Hub” in anomaly scanner. This is the situation:

Bot starts, undocks, iterates through anomaly scanner and correctly ignores the ones that should be excluded. It just leaves unfiltered those I want to run (Angel Hub. The system has 4 Angel Hub permanently, with almost 100% uptime). Then, bot takes warp to the first item in the anomaly scanner, and successfully completes the site. It reopens again anomaly scanner, but it seems it can’t iterate again through the list. There are four warpable anomalies, but the bot isn’t able to see it somehow, it thinks there isn’t any anomalies left in the system, and just warps to “home” and stay tethered forever.

I think it could be caused because the bot doesn’t use the same function (or whatever you call it, sorry, I’m not programmer ^^’ ) as when undocking and warping for the first time.

To sum up, the bot correctly iterates through anomalies list when starting it, but fails to “read” when completes first site.

I think this problem could be fixed telling the bot to retrieve anomalies list (again) when tethered, or leaving anomaly scanner open all the time?

I’ll be grateful if you could shed some light to this problem!

If you run my script, maybe you look on code and see there is only one function to take anomalies : Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids-/ratting-anomaly-and-asteroids.cs at 46bd6eeafcf8b306a810b5c2558c17d93851e47f · kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids- · GitHub

if you find a second function or method who execute “taking anomalies” on my script, I give you a champagne. ( that if you are adult and drinking alcohol is not forbidden at your age or your health )

I already explained to you why this is happening.

The script is working for everybody, except you. For me is working like it is for … 20 H daily on different chars.
So you could change your script in a more appropriate version for yourself.
So, follow the execution of code

Sanderling.KeyboardPressCombined(new[] { VirtualKeyCode.LMENU, VirtualKeyCode.VK_P });

this is the line where he closes or opens the window.
Also, be warned, if you don’t close the window, you could “deactivate” different other features

1 Like

look here , the log with garbage bot ( too see he is working like a charm how it is)

10/04/2018 15:30:27:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 2 Total: 1,044,176,073 ISK # Session: 32,670,725 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 16:09:37:  GARBAGE-2v1 # Sites : 3 Total: 1,070,969,743 ISK # Session: 59,464,395 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 16:18:11:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 3 Total: 1,070,969,743 ISK # Session: 59,464,395 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 16:49:30:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 3 Total: 1,092,925,502 ISK # Session: 81,420,154 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 16:58:41:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 4 Total: 1,092,925,502 ISK # Session: 81,420,154 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 17:33:15:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 5 Total: 1,117,529,302 ISK # Session: 106,023,954 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 17:33:35:  GARBAGE-2v1 # Sites : 6 Total: 1,117,529,302 ISK # Session: 106,023,954 ISK 0 LOOT .
10/04/2018 18:09:52:  GARBAGE-2v1# Sites : 7 Total: 1,144,792,046 ISK # Session: 133,286,698 ISK 0 LOOT 
1 Like

buddy … i found a bug … when the bot finds a dread … it keeps going back and forth to the site in infinite loop without doing nothing …
also when you enter an anomaly claimed by another player it just stands still doing nothing

1 Like

bug? no, it was not programmed :slight_smile: since I never found a dread in … almost a year. So it escaped me to delete the anomaly (when updated to follow partially the garbage version).

hmmm; this could be a bug … but for you, because of this lines:

if (RattingAnomaly && (0 < listOverviewEntryFriends?.Length || ListCelestialToAvoid?.Length > 0 ) 
 && ReadyToBattle)
	{     if (probeScannerWindow == null)
        Sanderling.KeyboardPressCombined(new[] { VirtualKeyCode.LMENU, VirtualKeyCode.VK_P });
        if (  ListCelestialToAvoid?.Length > 0)
	    	{
	            Host.Log("               Gas Haven, better run!!");
	            ClickMenuEntryOnPatternMenuRoot(Measurement?.InfoPanelCurrentSystem?.ListSurroundingsButton, UnloadBookmark, "warp");
	        }
	if (Measurement?.ShipUi?.Indication?.ManeuverType != ShipManeuverTypeEnum.Orbit)
   	    {
		Host.Log("               Presence of friends on site! Let them be!");
		ActivateArmorRepairerExecute();//to be sure I stay alive, rats can target me
        deleteBookmark();
        return TakeAnomaly;
}

do their job daily in my case. So:
could you provide the log where it says: Presence of friends on site! Let them be! ??

because if your ship stays there, then he detects the friend( that means you have colours like here : Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling - #44 by kaboonus

anyway, I updated the dread behaviour and moved upper the lines to open the probe window; if it doesn’t work for you then the log vital to detect what is happening in your case.
like usual updated git:

1 Like

also i can suggest you to try garbage version who use drones for salvage and compare the two. Later you can use the one more suited for you

i still don’t understand what shall i change in colours ?

I don’t know, I told you if your bot stops and wait, that means you have darkblue on ally and green on corp players., but if is not the case, you can check and inspire yourself from the picture I posted already.

without a log from you I cannot do nothing, I don’t have divination powers like telepathy, visualisation at distance, etc to see why your bot stays when he find friends on site and not ignore the anomaly and get out from there like mine do on every same situation
and if you just tell " he stays there" that doesnt help at all; you can describe at least: the window pobe is opened already?the mouse hovering there? in the window the “km” is there or not?.
with your exact description and the log, I can guess what happens, and why, by extrapolation. Without them is pure speculation ( or divination)

buddy i dont know what have you done but the bot now keep bugging , stops for no reason and i just died to another dread … can you please roll it back to the previous version?

Are Dreads on your rats overview? I know that sometimes a new patch comes out and the overview gets messed up.

Other than that I am using Garbage versions without salvaging fairly well… I occasionally got killed by rats till I adapted my fit. Course I am running Forsaken hubs and not seeing any Dreads.

Of course you can still roll it back yourself… that’s the power of Open source software.

Maniac.

1 Like

it is in my overview … nothing changed
and idk how to roll it back … totally inexperienced in this stuff
if you can help and send me the roll back version i will be glad :slight_smile:

You asked to have it rolled back… what has changed in the version you are using? You just download the last version that worked for you. I looked at the github version and the last series of commits was a couple of days ago
if you want to go back you will have to use this

[ September commit ] (GitHub - kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids- at fb3d02f03c4def3e9be072582faa5b138f7c6f8f)

Not sure if I linked it right (you get what you pay for):smile:
Maniac

1 Like

strange, because I runned the last version half a day and is working.
you can see the changes if you look on commit list ( on the code, it shows in red what is deleted and green what is in +)
the last version is an sumum of
+add delete bookmark when dread is there and changes in measurement modules

agreed with you, garbage version is better because is simpler (even so I saw if you have salvage drones and combat, sometimes it launch the salvage drones in combat mode , but that happened when I runned 3 chars - 2rdp and one main, so the lag was consistent… ram at full, etc etc)

commits

click on commits, chose your best, copy paste the link ( it has to be the one with blop inside) or better, go to raw, copy/paste the code in your file.

1 Like

alright thanks buddy i will also give garbage a shot …
1 more thing can you make a guide or toturial on how to make multiple bots running at the same time ? i tried RDPWrap and i couldn’t make it work the new windows are always buggy and too slow

1 Like

more than Multi instances Support I dont have man and everything is there.
and in my case the rdp is … let’s say is not so fast, i have 1-5 sec delay on actions and sometimes the bot simply forget some actions. you dont have too much to tweak on rdp because it is like it is ( maybe the resolution and the banditwch - quality)
follow the link posted and or you let him down ( he will take less resources) or use ontopreplica.
the best resultats with bots are when you play one computer/char or if you have a really good and expensive server/computer ( like 30 GRam etc) and in this case is better to play with VM ( look on forum there are discutions).
When I left from home and let the bots, I let 1char/computer; its safer and better.
when I develop at scripts, or the other computer(desktop) is with movies or I study on him from bed, because I connected at 1.5m TV( reading and using in same time 3-5 pdf, so I need a lot of space screen) I let the notebook( 2 video card with 2-4 Gb +16 GBram ) with rdp connected at a second screen; but I come often and verify them.

try him and send me a feedback pls.

so, from you pm message, I supose not even garbage version of bot, doesn’t work for you; so I will answer you here at your … questions/affirmations, based on ratting asteroids and anomaly script, and I hope to clarify things

1. You said its keep hitting save location when you find a dread.
    Save location is used only when: is ReadyToBattle true, than, if you look on code at line 566 is true when rats are 0 .
    So it cannot hitting save location, because you have a dread ( who is also with mainiconred) there, isnt?
  2. Also you said I " didn’t put a line to ignore anomaly "

Sorry man, for friends there is a line who do that : line 588 who says: return TakeAnomaly;.
And take anomaly has at line 1238 -1239

ClickMenuEntryOnMenuRoot(scanActuallyAnomaly, "Ignore Result");
        return TakeAnomaly;

it seems for me it has ingoring anomaly.
I going to dread presence, same situation, ignoring anomaly . it is executed from retreat anomaly

if (null !=RetreatReasonDread)
    {	
            var probeScannerWindow = Measurement?.WindowProbeScanner?.FirstOrDefault();
            if (probeScannerWindow == null)
            var scanActuallyAnomaly = probeScannerWindow?.ScanResultView?.Entry?.FirstOrDefault(ActuallyAnomaly);
                Host.Log("               I'm a chicken and I'm run from dread");
                deleteBookmark();
            if (null != scanActuallyAnomaly)
            {  
                ClickMenuEntryOnMenuRoot(scanActuallyAnomaly, "Ignore Result");      
            }
        if (RattingAsteroids)
        {
            StopAfterburner();
            ActivateArmorRepairerExecute();
            InitiateWarpToMiningSite();
        }
	}

OPs, ignoring anomaly is there. Or maybe I’m not reading well…
Indeed you used an older version, (with haven name updated) . But, since your post I updated and answered you and you answered me, and still, you continue to use he same older version and … send pm . Sorry man, but I canot read in your place and change the version of script in your pc. I’m not windows notifications to pop up in the midle of your screen to say … " Hello, i have a new update". More than that, you answered at my answer here.

I’ll at next from your problems:
3. “and it keeps warping from site to site leaving drones behind for some reason”
once, it keep warping from site to site. .
On haven sites, if the site is gas one, he ignore the anomaly, and go to next but i doesnt get out the drones.
If is a rock one, he stays until the rats come. And again, it launch the drones AFTER the rats come.

It’s a trikky thing here, because at you ask, I fixed the haven/ Haven thing. And again you answered me, more than that, you said is ok now.
It seems to me there is not a problem to roll back for you, but to keep updated your script.
So I will explain how you have to do; I hope this time you follow :slight_smile:
open the sanderling AND click on Load bot from WEB
2 open my git in you prefered browser
3 go to desired script
4 you see there the master branch?
master
5 NO: => go back and try again
5* YEs. OK
6 click on link ( in the picture is ratting-anomaly …)
7 did you see like in the picture: with master and lines code have numbers?
script
8 NO, Start from zero
8* YEs, OK, . NOW did you see in your adress bar , like in the picture , something with blob?

9 NO => START FROM ZERO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
9YES hourrayyyyy , select this adress and PASTE in sanderling like in the picture.
load
10 Click on LOad bot
11 It is succefully loaded?
12 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
OK, Kaboonus is a dickshit and made a mistake => call him ASAP
YEEESSS
=>click on enter developement environement to adapt this bot
dev
13 bad luck number, you have to personalise your script : read the settings and change where you need to do that
14 SAVE
save
15 follow your structure in folders and save with the name KABOONUS SHIT 1
**EACH time whe you change someting or you make un update, increment the number with 1 ( so will be my second shit: kaboonus shit 2 , my third shit : kaboonus shit 3.
Don’t worry, I’m old enough and I shitted entire life, even in pants at 1 year
*** if you use another script from me, use a combination likewise ( kaboonus isa dickshit, the shit of kaboonus etc etc, use your imagination and avoid somebody else use your computer… to avoid the question… WTF you have with kaboonus shit??? hahahahah)
16. CLOSE THE SANDERLING, and proceed like usual( open game etc etc)
( VIIR, sorry for the language)

And pls, stop to send me pm’s to check because you are pretty sure it doesnt work on haven sites:
it wait the rats in haven
wait%20haven
it swhows the dread and look at that:

dread%201
you see? it detects the dred drones are already 0 therebecause I was on multimples sites to find a dread
and look at what the bot do:
dread2
it toggle repairer,
it says you are a chicken
delete the bookmark
and warp home.
So it doesn’t let the drones there, it doesnt warp from an site to another one like a crazy, it doesn’t stay like a puppet on site. so, pls, verify your computer and stop spamming my pm