Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling

Hello,

Wanted to thank you for the bot but I’m having an issue. Every time I get pointed or webbed by a frigate NPC the bot fails. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Here is the error:

about what script you talk? can you show me a screenshot like here? Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling - #105 by kaboonus
did you modified the scripts?
because in RAAB script the lines around 630 are with finished site; Also this one doesn’t have the ewar snippet changed from … a lot of time
in the GARBAGE script, at lines 630 is about detecting closed connection ( wich sometimes work, sometimes not)
the ewar is changed like:

Parse.IOverviewEntry[] EWarToAttack =>
    WindowOverview?.ListView?.Entry
?.Where(entry => entry != null && (!entry?.EWarType?.IsNullOrEmpty() ?? false) && (entry?.EWarType).Any())
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("webifying") ?? false))
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("scrambling|disrupting") ?? false))
?.OrderBy(iconright => iconright?.RightIcon?.FirstOrDefault(ewar => ewar?.HintText.Contains("neutralizing") ?? false))
?.ToArray();

I didn’t take webifying, but scrambling/neut many times and the script never crashed.

If this doesn’t work for you, you can change back and comment the lines with ?.OrderBy
Or
you can take a screenshot from “developement tools” on path WindowOverview /listview/entry
and see if it contains the same words

1 Like

Hi kaboonus, trying to get this working, am new to botting.

I got latest sanderling and your script from github but when i run it, its measure modules tells me ship hp % then says return enter mainstep and return drones to bay (they are all in bay, none in space) and just keeps repeating, what am i doing wrong?

pic of bot log

wrong ? nothing … but you could make yourself a favor and be sure you have indeed the last version.
from your picture i can see all messages used in fort or second update.
somewhere in July I updated and replaced 'measure module" log with “R2D2 recording your modules”.
so to be sure you have latest version , go here always
on adress bar on git, look if you have a blop/master

try again and tell me pls is everything is ok

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply, that was the issue but now there is another, it seems to get stuck on > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:05:56 ; Shield.hp: 1

It just repeats over and over,

Here is the log: (i didnt copy/paste the rest of the repeated lines, i left it running for 3/4 minutes)

17-37-42.580: Bot operation started in session 4470e68eec62604f.
17-37-42.735: UTC start at: 17/11/2018 17:37:42 .
17-37-42.735: > eveRealServerDT : 18/11/2018 10:59:00 .
17-37-42.735: > eveSafeDT : 18/11/2018 10:49 .
17-37-42.741: >Recorded transition from location ‘’ to location ‘SYSTEM NAME REMOVED’
17-37-42.744: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:59 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: MainStep
17-37-43.562: I do not forget my Vipers here
17-37-48.175: Starbuck : I’m searching my ‘fumerellos’ …
17-37-48.178: Refreshing news: I’m ready for rats
17-37-49.296: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:53 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-51.279: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:51 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-53.207: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:49 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-55.190: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:47 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-57.169: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:45 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep
17-37-59.100: > Started at: 17:37 ; Logout in: 05:10:43 ; Shield.hp: 100% ; Armor.hp: 100% ; Hostiles: 0 # Msg : ; Rats: 0 ; Drones in space(total): () ; Targets: ; Cargo: 0% ; Offload count (max limit): 0(100) ; NextAct: InBeltMineStep

Another question, can i do more than 1 account at same time? and does this bot run i the background?

it seems your drones window doesnt exist or is not big enough.
for using Sanderling on more than one ingame account - window, you have to use rdp or VM ( look on forum, honestly i tape without my glasses , I just get out from shower)
**later
look here:

1 Like

Damn i bet thats it, ive run out of free time to test it though, Will have to wait til payday to try.

if (0 == DronesInSpaceCount && NoRatsOnGrid)

is the condition to take warp to sites for both RAAB bot and for Garbage bot
No rats on grid is to distinguish between on site and near station
so it is drones window :slight_smile:
(that’s why I ask for logs, captures, and details, to identify the source of errors, because i’ve almost dream the codes on this scripts )

hey Kaboonus, im super new here, first post, tried to run the garbage bot and i get this error

14-58-43.003: Bot operation started in session 6aee3539a33814e1.
14-58-43.308: Peoples in Local : We setting MaxInLocal at :
14-58-43.308: Gathering and processing some info to be used later
14-58-47.421: RuntimeException: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Submission#0.<>d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_0.b__4()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()<—
<—

14-58-47.421: status transition from None to Failed.

1 Like

it seems to me he didn’t read the local

did you setup correctly the local window and the rest into the game?
I posted multiple times with pictures, look on garbage script topic and this one

1 Like

having a problem at line 25/26 its kicking out my region, maybe i misunderstood what its expecting there, but got the local issue fixed

it take the region name, if you have the button opened ( is usefull for drones)

Hi @kaboonus,
I have been testing your bot after configuring it via script. Code comments are nice and understandable. I am having no issues with the bot, working fine with 2 arm rep and prop mod.
Unable to test so far:
If move to next room when ally on grid
If dread or unwanted ships spawn what bot decides needs to be done.
My cat is catching many rodents, and shows applicable fear when enemys are abound.
:scream_cat:

2 Likes

if dread appear, he run. tested couple times.
if unwanted ships come on grid is the same .
if you have no problems with his script, you could go on the one more developed only for anomalies, and there the behavior is more complex

Hi,

Bot works great so far, few things I seem to be missing to be a completely fully run bot.
Drone refill, is this something that needs to be added or am i missing something?
Also, if Bot takes critical damage, docks up and stays docked unless manually undocked.
Log messages repeat over and over saying trying to repair damage.

Thanks for your help

Edit- Seems like bot is docking rather that tethering in order to repair.

1 Like

he get out and stay on tethering until it repaired.
This bot is the first one developed, and more than that it take also asteroids, and is more complex than it seems. Slowly it became more an tutorial/guide script because i added other features, and his child’s are more efficient.
is better to start to use Marvel script and use my wiki to setup. In time you could develop your own script who follows your play style better than a general script

1 Like

fixed undock button on git

1 Like

I followed one of the links in the first post, and found this change in the code which seem related to the undock button fix:

https://github.com/kaboonus/Sanderling--ratting-bot-anomaly-or-asteroids-/commit/92622a7912bf39a00d990747933f054d004dbc0f

Linking this here so I can find it again.

Hey mate so I’m looking through it and wondering how would you implement a change of client say you wanna run 5 clients with this script I would completely guess it would be an if command that states if idle alt tab

did you tried the search button … (mate)?search%20button