Problem with bot accepting missions

Hi Everyone,

This bot is excellent been using it for a few days now and have found it is reliable.

the one problem i have hitting is Adding missions to the Criteria

here is one mission that is not in the Filtering criteria list

Imgur

So i added it to the criteria via the create new mission title pattern

hit the appropriate check boxes and still nothing

Imgur

have tried adding it manually through the preference file but when i go to load it. it comes back with an error as follows (RAW)

tried to load preferences from file (path= “Z:.05.01.Optimat.EveOnlineEveOnline.Preference”)
error
({“TypeFullName”:“Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException”,“Message”:“Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.”,“StackTrace”:"   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
   at Optimat.Glob.ParseJsonUTF8[T](Byte[] SictListeOktetAbbild) in T:\Günta\Projekt\Optimat.EveOnline\16.Impl.OldAssembly\Optimat\von.2015.09.06.08 Optimat\Optimat\Optimat\Glob.cs:line 3664
   at Optimat.EveO.Nuzer.GBS.Haupt.VonSictListeOktetKonfig(Byte[] SictListeOktetAbbild)
   at Optimat.EveO.Nuzer.GBS.Haupt.<>c__DisplayClass31_0.<EveOnlinePräferenzLaadeVonDataiPfaadUndBericteNaacGbs>b__0()
   at Optimat.GBS.Glob.VersuucAktioonMitBerictNaacTextBoxAnim(Action Aktioon, String AktioonBescraibungSictString, BerictTextUndAnim BerictRepräsentatioon) in T:\Günta\Projekt\Optimat.EveOnline\16.Impl.OldAssembly\Optimat\von.2015.09.06.08 Optimat\Optimat\Optimat\GBS\Glob.cs:line 331",“InnerException”:null,“HResult”:-2146233088,“Source”:“Newtonsoft.Json”})

Cheers Guys

Keep Up the Good Work

Danzig

Welcome Danzig!

the one problem i have hitting is Adding missions to the Criteria

here is one mission that is not in the Filtering criteria list

http://imgur.com/BIzQ6Xz

So i added it to the criteria via the create new mission title pattern

hit the appropriate check boxes and still nothing

http://imgur.com/xy6Ei1d

In the latter screenshot I see you entered ‘Onslaught Objectives’. But judging from the screenshot with the agent dialogue I would expect the title of the mission to be ‘Onslaught’ which would not be matched by the pattern you entered.

For example, the pattern ‘Onslaught’ would match the title ‘Onslaught’.

The actual title of the mission as recognized from the Bot can be seen in the ‘Missions’ tab.

have tried adding it manually through the preference file but when i go to load it. it comes back with an error as follows (RAW)

tried to load preferences from file (path= “Z:.05.01.Optimat.EveOnlineEveOnline.Preference”)
error
({“TypeFullName”:“Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException”,“Message”:“Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.”,“StackTrace”:"   at

That error message looks like there is a unexpected charactar at the beginning of the file. This can happen with some editors as they will insert an additional character there or save the file with a different encoding. I have encountered this problem myself with some editors.

The file should be saved with UTF-8 encoding. If you want to edit the contents directly I suggest you use a JSON editor.

cheers mate. i have tried and played around with it a bit trying both ways again (Realising my error with mission name, it was 3am lol) . i realised my n++ was playing up and fixed that so now i can change the pref file with out the error coming up when i try to load it.

but it still does not accept or perform the mission. i was wondering if there was a reason why the excecute check box is red and not green compared to the stock list in the criteria selection of auto.mission.

i accepted the mission manually with the bot set to execute. the bot just goes into a loop of start conversation then close conversation and just continues this loop

cheers,

Danzig

but it still does not accept

Then maybe it is a bug, I have not checked this, it might be the case that the Bot only accepts missions which it can execute.

or perform the mission

The last release certainly won’t do that. This is what I tried to communicate with the following sentence (in the manual):

All Missions which are supported have an entry in this table with a green Background in the Column “execute mission”.

The idea behind allowing to add entries there was to enable a user to selectively treat missions, at least for declining, I am not sure about accepting.

For the bot to be able to execute a mission it first needs to have an algorithm for that mission. For a mission which only requires killing all rats, it will be easy enough to add it. For other cases we will have to take a closer look at what needs to be done.

ok cheers

thank you for the help

keep up the awesome work