Pikacuq is tweaking A-Bot :)

i take argument null exception for both cases ( i just copy paste the code.) sanderling says the second param from listEWarPriorityGroupTeamplate.Intersect(entry.EWarType).Any()) isn’t good.
: second
à System.Linq.Enumerable.Intersect[TSource](IEnumerable1 first, IEnumerable1 second)
à Sanderling.ABot.Bot.Task.CombatTask.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<get_Component>b__22(IOverviewEntry entry) in …//

:dancer:

Just check for not null condition

var listOverviewEWarTargets =
					memoryMeasurement?.WindowOverview?.FirstOrDefault()?.ListView?.Entry?
						.Where(entry => entry != null && (!entry.EWarType?.IsNullOrEmpty() ?? false) &&
						                                  listEWarPriorityGroupTeamplate.Intersect(entry.EWarType).Any())
						?.OrderBy(entry => bot.AttackPriorityIndex(entry))
						?.ToArray();

heh, thank you :slight_smile:

look at my bot.conf
“TargetsCountMax” : “2”,//how many targets to be at minimum
“DroneNumbers”: “5”,//change number of drones
“AnomalyColumnheader”: “name”,//header anomaly to take
“AnomalyName”: “forsaken hub”,//anomaly to take
“IgnoreAnomalyName”: “Belt|asteroid|drone|forlorn|rally|sanctum|blood hub|serpentis hub|hidden|haven”,// what anomaly to ignore
“IgnoreColumnheader”: “Name”,//the heador of anomaly to ignore
//the commander name and his wreck
“CommanderName”: “Commander|Dark Blood|true|Shadow Serpentis|Dread Gurista|Domination Saint|Gurista Distributor|Sentient|Overseer|Spearhead|Dread Guristas|Estamel|Vepas|Thon|Kaikka|True Sansha|Chelm|Vizan|Selynne|Brokara|Dark Blood|Draclira|Ahremen|Raysere|Tairei|Shadow|Cormack|Setele|Tuvan|Brynn|Domination|Tobias|Gotan|Hakim|Mizuro”,
“RunFromRats”: “Dreadnought”,// you run from him
“TargetRange”: “60000”,// if dist> than this, you will orbit the rat

“TakeTravelRoute”: “true”,// if you travel, set this “true” and set your destination.
“TakeAsteroids”: “false”,// if you take the asteroids , just in the case you dont have anomaly in system;set true if you want them; in work

“AvoidAnomalys”: “Chemical Factory”,//Anomaly with celestial type to avoid, you warp there from anomaly window, but you run
“CelestialOrbit”: “broken|pirate gate”,//your anchor, celestial
“RetreatBookmark”: “home”,
“RetreatSafe”: “safe”,
“UnloadBookmark”: “home”,
“StationName” : “Keepstar|Fortizar|Raitaru|Astrahus|Athanor|Azbel|Sotiyo|tatara”,//useful for instalign , let only one who interest you(after type , not the name; so you can use this in more systems)
“UnloadDestContainerName”: “Item Hangar”,//in work

Hello, where i can find this very interesting A-Bot fork please ? :slight_smile:

you can’t it’s on my localhost :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noticed something …

Ratting in site … a friendly warps in … the bot warps out without recalling drones … anyway to fix this?

Using Pikacuq code for detecting friendlies upon warp in

check if you correctly using ownanomaly variable.
my code is not warping out when u are there first

1 Like

Hello,

Where can the Orbiting version be downloaded from, if you wanted to run anoms in VNI?

Thank you! @pikacuq

Hello,

Where can I possibly get a copy of this?

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to also get a copy of the VNI ratting issue.

Thanks

Hey there!

I’d love to test out the .exe with you guys.

I’m also interested in learning more on modifying these scripts for more personalized play styles, but could use some guidance. Would anyone be interested in starting up a Discord server so we can get some live discussions going?

Hi pikacuq is there any possibility to use your exe file or your script?

ok, it looks like more people is interested than i thought. Please contact me via message, for those already did I’ll prepare files shortly later today.

3 Likes

I would like to look at the files to see what you have done given your amount of customization.

Hi there, this look really interesting, would sure like to try it out. :slight_smile:

I am new to this thread. How do I message you??

updated bot a bit, now can be configured which type of propmod ship is using via configuration.
fixed some annoying null exceptions when memory was not read properly.

overall code cleanup. :wink:

I have had bit of time today and I’ve made a bit of code which allows you to define cloaky campers which are “ignored”, but when they lands on grid with you (eg covert cynos or shit like that) bot will gtfo immediatelly.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Could i get a copy of that bot, I’d be happy to help test :slight_smile: