New Fighters

Hello Terpla,
I did not forget about your request. At the moment, I have no time to search through process samples for the additional properties you described.
Maybe we could speed up the development process by having multiple people take on the part of searching for memory reading paths. What do you think?

Do we have any tools for this task? or algorithm described with steps?
I would like to help but do not know how to do it.

I will upload a tool which extracts from the UI from a eve client process sample and exporrts the info in an easy to read format. This will follow the algorithm I explained at Advanced Do It Yourself Memory Reading In EVE Online
It will be a tool to persist what you can aleady read with the mentioned algorithm today.

I added a tool to export info from the UI tree from a process sample into a JSON file. You find it at Add console app to read UI tree from process sample and store it in a… · Arcitectus/Sanderling@d9f2d79 · GitHub

Hello, just wondering how your carrier bot worked out. Abbadon and I are about to start our own and we would sincerely appreciate any help, lessons learned, or even code for where to get the carrier data.

@Viir

Hey man, I know you are pretty busy, but I have an favor to ask, only one :smiley:

I tried by myself to navigate into the structure of the nodes etc by your tool, but damn it’s pretty hard to understand for me lol

So I have to ask only this, can you add a simple value about the squadron’s ability cooldown like:

Cooldown = True / False

memoryMeasurement->ShipUI->SquadronsUI->SetQuadron->[index]->SetAbilityIcon->[index]->Cooldown

so the same of RampActive.

This because the RampActive show if the ability is active or not, but if the ability is not’active he can be in cooldown

Can you do this little add for me? <3

1 Like

Probably yes, let’s start with what you found out so far:
When you used the tool to navigate into the structure of the nodes, how and where did you find this boolean information about Cooldown?

@Viir

Already done :slight_smile: tvm however for the interesting :smiley: