Issues unloading ore in Citadel

Here is a new one.  I tried using the mining script to unload ore in a Citadel’s “Item hangar” but the script was unable to locate the Ore Hold of my ship.  When I navigated to the WindowInvetory element I noticed the SelectedRightInventory element was empty. This is consistent with what the script is seeing (or not seeing to be more accurate).

Has anyone else noticed the same issue?

Hack.

Recently v16.04.18 was released with changes to reading of inventory windows. Try that version first: https://github.com/Arcitectus/Sanderling/releases/tag/v16.04.18

1 Like

Tried 16.04.18 and have the same issue.  I think it may be a bug in the citadel implementation as I am seeing other issues in there.  My not be related to your code.

Tried 16.04.18 and have the same issue.  I think it may be a bug in the citadel implementation as I am seeing other issues in there.  My not be related to your code.

I have an idea what the cause might be but I have no citadel to test with. Some questions I have about this:

• how did you open the inventory window?
  • are there other kinds of inventory windows you can open?
  • can you open an inventory window by using the Neocom group “Inventory” → button “Inventory”?

If you send me a sample, I can take a closer look. If you take a sample, you might want to include other available citadel specific UI in there which you want to use for botting in the future.