I have a question, does Sanderling support the 64-bit EVE client?

You can run a bot using the botengine run-bot command like so:

botengine  run-bot  "https://github.com/Viir/bots/tree/183be242cd434e8282d7b4fb36ec6bbbf0f58c8a/implement/applications/eve-online/eve-online-warp-to-0-autopilot"

You can also use a path to a bot on your local file system.

If you want to configure your bot, you can use the --bot-configuration option as explained in the section https://github.com/Viir/bots/blob/master/guide/how-to-run-a-bot.md#configuring-a-bot

This is explained in the Setting up the Programming Tools section of the guide on developing EVE Online bots.

If you follow that guide, you can write the bot in this editor:

Interface for writing a bot

This interface is not only good for writing, but also for reading, because the integrated navigation tools help find where things are defined in the framework. For example, if you were wondering what is in the ParsedUserInterface that you see in the screenshot, you can use Go to Definition to see its definition:

type alias ParsedUserInterface =
    { uiTree : UITreeNodeWithDisplayRegion
    , contextMenus : List ContextMenu
    , shipUI : MaybeVisible ShipUI
    , targets : List Target
    , infoPanelLocationInfo : MaybeVisible InfoPanelLocationInfo
    , infoPanelRoute : MaybeVisible InfoPanelRoute
    , overviewWindow : MaybeVisible OverviewWindow
    , inventoryWindows : List InventoryWindow
    , chatWindowStacks : List ChatWindowStack
    , moduleButtonTooltip : MaybeVisible ModuleButtonTooltip
    , neocom : MaybeVisible Neocom
    }

To inspect the memory readings from the EVE Online client, we have another graphical interface, here is a screenshot of this tool:

This video shows it in action:

That statement is from the time before the adaption to 64-bit client was implemented. Since the support for 64-bit clients is complete, we now have an easy way to see the changes: These are in the history of the Sanderling repository.

Hey @Viir long time no see :slight_smile:
I’ve been using this version of Sanderling for ages but it doesn’t work for 64 bit client.
I’m wondering if it will be possible to use the same old way with new x64 memory reading? As far as i can see only the new way via elm was updated. So the question is will you update the Sanderling itself to be able to read process?
I’m using Sanderling as a base for my own bot and wouldn’t like to change the whole structure or develop the new one from scratch again.
Thanks.

No idea, I am not familiar with your process.

Yes.

Basically its rewritten A-Bot with all the memoryMeasurement?.* stuff over the Sanderling.
I would say its Sanderling.Parse.IMemoryMeasurement. As i can see new 64bit memory reading is done in separate project and i don’t know how to tie it up with Sanderling itself to save the structure

I think you are still able to run EVE as a 32 bit process in the meantime if you go into options.

I have no idea about your other questions.

yikes … the 26th is coming fast … i can see why your trying to get access to the sanderling framework for 64 bit.