Fuzzy building A-Bot

Thank you @master appreciate the work you put into this, but uhm how do I download the files/changes you have made?

You canā€™t download, you have to do what I wrote :slight_smile: itā€™s easy

Well this is what I donā€™t understand, when I start to inspect the files you commentedā€¦all 74 of them, from what I could tell they are identical to the ones already there already?

@Master maybe it is easier if you make a fork of these changes`?

@Fuzzy

I have to much projects on my hands, I canā€™t do it only for a couple of lines really, they are not identical for example the module.cs

I wrote " using BotEngine.Common;" this mean you have add this, into the others comments I told you what changeā€¦ itā€™s easy realy!

Sorry Iā€™m blind, I scrolled through too fast to actually notice these comments you where talking about. I thought all the green stuff where the changes you made.

Working on it now, thanks!!

@Fuzzy

You are welcome, let me know the work :slight_smile:

I uploaded the files you commented on @Master
Sadly I donā€™t get it to work, what happens now is that it does the detect the player (Dark blue) on overview but A-Bot just starts right clicking randomly on the anomaly page on the first site on the list.

lol?

This is strange pull on git, tomorrow I will compile it and then I will try to find the time to debug lol

Thank you, as said I uploaded the files you commented on so it should be there already :slight_smile:

@Fuzzy

remote: Permission to Fuzzied/A-Botā€”ORBIT-Player-Detection.git denied

give me the permission so I can push the changes lol

Uhg im a bit new to this, where do I do that? :slight_smile:

@Fuzzy

https://help.github.com/articles/inviting-collaborators-to-a-personal-repository/

Cheers, think I got it. Did you get an invite?
Going to bed now, Iā€™ll catch you tomorrow mate!

@Fuzzy

No I not received lol sorry I have too many accounts xD so you have to add: MasterDev91

Itā€™s my username on github to work on this stuff

@Fuzzy

Have tried it? Work?

Heya @Master, yes that is the username I added, I did so yesterday did you not get access?
https://github.com/Fuzzied/A-Bot-ORBIT-Player-Detection/invitations

@Master
Is this not you? :slight_smile:

Yes

Tonight I will commit the changes

Any progress @Master ? :slight_smile:

I commited already from 2 days lol