Fuzzy building A-Bot

Thanks! I’m runing a fairly tanky fit because its a alpha but I’ll move into that.

How did you few the file in solution exporer like Viir said? I feel like my visual studio doesn’t have it.
I assumed it was a extention and found a solution explorer but now I can’t find one that doesn’t allow you to restore nuget packages like viir told you in this thread.

This is my first time using visual studi the only experiance I’ve had with coding was using eclipse tring to learn PHP.

I had to navigate to the right line in the explorer menu like stated, one is per file I think you want the top level being the root for the project. It gives you several other options among other a few regarding nugets

Friends, I was able to compile the file and create the executable .exe
I was also able to change the SHIFT key to W in the orbit morph.

My next challenges are …
-Receive the drones when a neutral arrives in the place (can be using a VirtualKey)
-Leave the anomaly when the shield reaches 30% (to avoid dying)

Can someone help me do these functions?

How were you able to compile? I’ve looked at above fuzzy/viir posts and I don’t have those same options and based on the screenshot my Visual studio loots different then theirs maybe they are on a older version.

Would you mind sharing the exe I don’t know if thats allowed here though since no one has yet.

When I look on google it shows I need to enable nuget package restore through the tools Tools > Options though I have no Tools option. I don’t know if I’m just too stupid or what.

I’m pretty sure I read someone on the forums about Recieving drones before warping when a nuet arriaves in local.

Look at default Mine.ore.cs script - it contains both functions you asking for.

Hi,
Can anyone help me with a simple task?
What should I do to update sanderline for the bot in this tread?
If something was fixed in framework like(Rails - IsWeapon?) what should I do to apply these changes to already existing bot?
Thank you in advance.

Did you download the community edition from here?

The only explanation is you manage to install something else like the IDE or something?

I clicked wrong in the beginning too, make sure that’s not the problem:

1 Like

I installed Visual studio code… the IDE after I finish this big install for visual studio I’ll edit this post for what happens. I feel stupid.

Edit: It works! How do you keep the rats from switching to your drones considering it doesn’t activate a auto target-er or anything of the sorts.

How would I change the anomalyenter.cs to go into forsaken hubs? I assume like this I may be wrong.

var probeScannerWindow = memoryMeasurement?.WindowProbeScanner? Forsaken();

var scanResultCombatSite =
				probeScannerWindow?.ScanResultView?.Entry?.Forsaken Hub(AnomalySuitableGeneral);

I’m running into the issue that the bot tries to save the scanresult instead of ignore the anomaly if it is populated by an ally, but I can’t seem to solve it. Has anyone managed to fix this or can someone point me in the right direction?

I’ve changed AnomalyEnter.cs on line 17 to this:

static public bool AnomalySuitableGeneral(Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry scanResult) => scanResult?.CellValueFromColumnHeader("Name")?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("forsaken hub") ?? false;

//this whole file is about executing a "safe" protocol. "SaveShip.cs" is what determines when safing needs to occur, this is just how safing is accomplished
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using Sanderling.Motor;
using Sanderling.ABot.Parse;

namespace Sanderling.ABot.Bot.Task
{
	public class RetreatTask : IBotTask
	{
		public Bot Bot;

public IEnumerable<IBotTask> Component
		{
			get
			{
				var memoryMeasurement = Bot?.MemoryMeasurementAtTime?.Value;
				var memMeasAccu = Bot?.MemoryMeasurementAccu;
				var abOff = memMeasAccu?.ShipUiModule?.Where(module => module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.IsAfterburner ?? false);
				if (!memoryMeasurement.ManeuverStartPossible())
					yield break;
				yield return new MenuPathTask
				{
					RootUIElement = memoryMeasurement?.InfoPanelCurrentSystem?.ListSurroundingsButton,
					Bot = Bot,
					ListMenuListPriorityEntryRegexPattern = new[] { new[] { retreatBookmark }, new[] { @"dock", ParseStatic.MenuEntryWarpToAtLeafRegexPattern } },
				};

yield return Bot?.DeactivateModule(abOff);

}
		}

public IEnumerable<MotionParam> Effects => null;
	}
}

I feel so dumb right now… Trying to get retreat.cs to turn off the afterburner after the warp command is sent (just to help align quicker) and for whatever reason the way I’m doing it throws no errors but causes the bot to toggle a reactive armor hardener instead. I’m obviously doing something horribly wrong but I can’t figure out what it is for the life of me. Can anyone help?

P.S. is there a way to use the step-through functionality in Sanderling with ABot? That would be insanely helpful.

Is there anyone who has gotten this release to work with changes to chat window?

Last release of A-Bot working with chat changes

but that a-bot doesnt orbit when it gets into site

I dont remember, read that topic long time ago but here could be solution for that. You just need to add it to Combat.cs

var speedMilli = bot?.MemoryMeasurementAtTime?.Value?.ShipUi?.SpeedMilli;
			// Object. They should be shown in overview. If you want orbit "collidable entity" replace the word "asteroid" with a word from the column type

// if we not warp and our speed < 20 m/s then try orbit 30 km
			if (speedMilli < 2000)
			{
				var Broken = memoryMeasurement?.WindowOverview?.FirstOrDefault()?.ListView?.Entry
				  ?.Where(entry => entry?.Name?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("broken") ?? false)
				  ?.OrderBy(entry => entry?.DistanceMax ?? int.MaxValue)
				  ?.ToArray();
				//var orbitKeyCode = (VirtualKeyCode)'W';
				var BrokenTarget = memoryMeasurement?.Target?.FirstOrDefault(target => target?.IsSelected ?? false);
				yield return Broken.FirstOrDefault().ClickMenuEntryByRegexPattern(bot, "Orbit", "30 km");
			}

If i remember right that not working in last verions and you should parse it by yourself from LabelText.

aaaaaa its work for me… but if your speed is 0, even close to station, he enter in combat mode.

That code didnt work … stated

yield return Broken.FirstOrDefault().ClickMenuEntryByRegexPattern(bot, “Orbit”, “30 km”);

takes 3 arguments

I had to fiddle with menu.cs … and change my default warp to … but seems to workish

yes, with 3 arguments and is work . you have to search on forum

I’m more concerned with closing windowtelecom