Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018)

In your post, I see a picture of a scaled down screenshot. It is to small for me to see what is happening. It looks promising, when we have the original screenshot, that might help me to find the cause of the problem. In case you are not sure how to upload images, you could use https://imgur.com for example.

hi,
the bot is working fine with me.
One of the problems in using these bots, after the early game, is that after a player has conquered a barbarian village the bot continues to send attacks to that village, this is a problem because we have to find the report in the middle of so many others . Is there any possibility of having the bot make sure the village is still barbaric and does not attack otherwise?

Thank you, dude! I have one question - why this bot doesn’t send attack from two villages? Works in my main village.

Bekomme seit heute mittag diese Fehler Meldung bei jedem Bericht.
Habe den bot neu installiert, alle daten gelöscht und alles geupdatet^^.
bis dahin hat mehrere Tage alles auch einwandfrei funktioniert und auf einmal kommt bei jedem Bericht der Fehler.

Screenshot_1
can you help me with this error

I had a look at the report display and found this:

I made this part of the report visible by expanding the battle report details.
Can you see this on your setup? How about only attacking when the right icon with the player symbol is grey? Would this solve the issue you are seeing?

Because it attacks from the same villages as you do. When you only attack the farms from your main village, the bot does it the same way.

Dem Screenshot nach sah der entsprechende Bericht anders aus als erwartet, daher ging das lesen desselben schief. Sende mir mal das Bot Log zu, dann kann ich mir das anschauen.
Falls dieses Problem bei Berichten auftritt welche vorher erfolgreich gelesen wurden deutet das darauf hin das diese nun anders angezeigt werden als vorher. Vieleicht kann man die Anzeige der Berichte in der Konfiguration beinflussen, habe mir das noch nicht genau angeschaut.

Weiß nicht ob die Konfiguration der Anzeigeeinstellungen im Spiel dadurch zurückgesetzt werden. Vieleicht sind diese per Account gespeichert und überdauern solche Maßnahmen daher.

Yes, I made a new version of the bot to fix this crash. You can load it from https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/tribal-wars-2-farmbot.v2018-08-31T14.cs

I made a new version of the bot to recover from the report display bug when the buttons to navigate between reports stop working:

As always, you can load this version by entering the bot address above in the 📂🌐 Load Bot From Web function of the BotEngine app.

The older versions of the bot would get stuck when the buttons in the Tribal Wars 2 UI stop working. This new version recovers from this state by reloading the report list and opening the last seen report. More details about the bug and the process to adapt the bot are found in the thread at Bug In Tribal Wars 2 Web App - Broken Report Display

1 Like

Hey Viir, looks like you have discovered a new bot! Thank you for sharing this with us!
I added a link to this bot to the bot catalog:
https://forum.botlab.org/t/bot-73571212-tribal-wars-2-farmbot-v2018-08-31/1468

1 Like

yes, that would be a good solution.

hi there i had used the bot for a day , and when i tried to used it again , i did not want to start again it said something about credits , can some1 help me?

The bot is not free… you need to buy credits to run it again! you can buy them here https://manage.botengine.org/credits/GetCredits

I told Viir if it possible to make it free like the old bot but…

How do I add more cycles?

Good, I will find a way to implement that.

You can add more cycles by downloading this file: https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/tribal-wars-2-farmbot.v2018-09-02.add-more-cycles.cs
and then load your edited file into the app using the 📂 Load Bot From Local File button.
That file is edited to let the bot run 99 farm cycles unless you stop it.

Viir, I checked your code and I found a bug. When I have selected first village, your bot can’t selected as active second village - first village is active still. A round menu is activated but the bot doesn’t click on the ‘set as active village’ button. How can I fix it? Here is log text:

|Current active village location is xxx|xxx|
|Begin switching to village yyy|yyy.|
|active village after switching xxx|xxx|

There is a bug when i start the bot:
Failed to hover or click on attempt 1 with exception:
System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. —> PuppeteerSharp.PuppeteerException: Node is detached from document
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__26.MoveNext()
— Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde —
bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__24.MoveNext()
— Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde —
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__11.MoveNext()
— Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung —
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
bei Submission#0.AttemptClickAndLogError(Func`1 getHtmlElement)
—> (Interne Ausnahme #0) PuppeteerSharp.PuppeteerException: Node is detached from document
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__26.MoveNext()
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__24.MoveNext()
bei PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__11.MoveNext()<—

This log text looks like you are not using the newest version of the bot. To fix this, I recommend using the newest version of the bot from bots/tribal-wars-2/tribal-wars-2-farmbot.cs at acb53c8af69d47f32f673df96f87ce15b7b3128e · Viir/bots · GitHub