Farm Manager - Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot (old version from 2018)

can you repost it here ?

This is the part. Trying to be more precisely:

Open the bot engine and before started go to ā€œDevelopment Environmentā€, it will show tons and tons lines of code.

In my bot is line 38, yours should be near. Change the number to how many cycles your want.

Thereā€™s also line 31:
const int breakBetweenCycleDurationMinSeconds = 60 * 60;

The cycle will only repeat after this 60 minutes, so u can change it and put 30 minutes, or 120 minutesā€¦

Give a look at the green lines of the code. It explains better than i do haha

1 Like

Thanks, this will be helpful for many people. :+1:
I am going to add this somewhere well visible.

Hey @bdc , thank you for the feedback.
One more question about your setup: Do you see a chat window in Tribal Wars 2? Can you send me a screenshot of the game when the bot has tried to switch the village?

Hello VIIR,

You are right, the chat was open, and i think that was prohibiting for the bot to switch villas.
I closed the chat in that chrome browser and started it again ,and now it switches from villa. The bot works with all villas that it can find reports on now. Thank you!

1 Like

Why is it telling me there are no credits when I just purchased them?

ā€œThe current balance of this account is 0 BotEngine creditsā€

can we program it, that the bot always sent 50 attacks each village ?

Hello Mark, thank you for the purchase!
After the purchase, an email was sent to you email afddress. In this email, under License Key there is secret code that you can use to add the credits to your account.

To add the credits to your account, log in to your BotEngine account, then enter the code received via email from paddle on the BotEngine website at https://manage.botengine.org/credits/RedeemCreditsVoucher
Below is a screenshot of the form to enter the voucher code or License Key:
title
You will then see the added credits reflected in your current account balance at https://manage.botengine.org/credits

I updated the bot to fix village switching:

Thank you @PlayXLD for the help fixing this!

Hey Viir, looks like you have discovered a new bot! Thank you for sharing this with us!
I added a link to this bot to the bot catalog:
https://forum.botlab.org/t/bot-e6b2745c-tribal-wars-2-farmbot-v2018-12-15/1930

Yes ty i figured it out :slight_smile:

sometimes the bot donā€™t farm with my 3d village
it does farm with 2 villages
it seems that he still have problems switching some villaā€™s ?

I keep getting these errors and then the bot closes. Sometimes it works but mostly it crashes. Suggestions? Keep in mind Iā€™m not very tech minded lol
Bot%20error%203|404x347 Bot%20error%202

Bot%20error%203

Hi @Mark!
Thank you for the screenshots. I will investigate these problems.

VIIR,
I have also a problem again happening with my botā€¦But the bot doesnā€™t goes in failure, it just goes into waiting mode ā€¦

IT wont farm at all until I do a full reboot of the computerā€¦
Here is the log of 1 example

21-18-55.846: Bot operation started in session 7321cb580fae3d43.
21-18-58.104: Welcome! - Ā”Bienvenido! - Bienvenue! ---- This is the Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot. I read your battle reports and send troops to your farms again. To learn more about how I work, see Testing the Tribal Wars 2 Farmbot 2018. In case you have any questions, feel free to ask at https://forum.botlab.org
21-19-03.826: Looks like opening the web browser was successful.
21-19-03.861: Starting cycle 0 of 1000.
21-19-04.973: I did not find the button to open the report list. Maybe the game is still loading. (The location of the current page is ā€˜about:blankā€™). If you have not done this yet, please log in and enter the game in the web browser I opened when the script started. For now, I keep looking for that button to appearā€¦
21-19-20.360: I did not find the button to open the report list. Maybe the game is still loading. (The location of the current page is ā€˜The medieval online strategy game - Tribal Wars 2ā€™). If you have not done this yet, please log in and enter the game in the web browser I opened when the script started. For now, I keep looking for that button to appearā€¦
21-19-37.920: I did not find the button to open the report list. Maybe the game is still loading. (The location of the current page is ā€˜https://en.tribalwars2.com/game.php?world=en41&character_id=1064021ā€™). If you have not done this yet, please log in and enter the game in the web browser I opened when the script started. For now, I keep looking for that button to appearā€¦
21-19-38.853: Found the button to open the report list.
21-19-38.853: Please configure filtering in the reports list now. I will wait for 10 seconds before continuing. In case you need more time to configure the game, you can pause the bot.
21-19-48.857: Url without character id: ā€˜https://en.tribalwars2.com/game.php?world=en41&character_idā€™
21-19-49.603: Found the button to open the report list. I click on this buttonā€¦
21-19-57.272: Found at least one report item in the reports list.
21-21-54.365: Number of parsed report items: 100
21-21-54.365: Found a report in the report list. I click on it.
21-21-55.070: Failed to hover or click on attempt 1 with exception:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ā€”> PuppeteerSharp.PuppeteerException: Node is detached from document
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__26.MoveNext()
ā€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ā€”
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__24.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__11.MoveNext()
ā€” End of inner exception stack trace ā€”
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at Submission#0.AttemptClickAndLogError(Func`1 getHtmlElement)
ā€”> (Inner Exception #0) PuppeteerSharp.PuppeteerException: Node is detached from document
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__26.MoveNext()
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__24.MoveNext()
at PuppeteerSharp.ElementHandle.d__11.MoveNext()<ā€”

21-21-55.124: In the current cycle, I have looked at 0 reports and sent 0 attacks from 0 villages.
21-21-55.148: In this session, I have looked at 0 reports and sent 0 attacks from 0 villages.
21-21-57.673: Caption of the current open report: ā€˜ā€™
21-21-58.054: Did not find details container in battle report. Maybe this is a different kind of report, so I continue with the next report.
21-22-01.103: Did not find the button to navigate to the next report. I stop this cycle.
21-22-01.114: In the current cycle, I have looked at 0 reports and sent 0 attacks from 0 villages.
21-22-01.125: I am done with this cycle. I will wait for 78 minutes before continuingā€¦

1 Like

for me it seems these create your problem. could you see if the mouse hover or move/ clock on button? ( or whatever is there)

no it didnā€™t moveā€¦weirdā€¦only when I reboot my comp then it works again

Thank you for the report, I will investigate.

Hi @Mark. Based on those error messages I made some changes to the code to fix those errors.
I have uploaded a new version of the app at https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/BotEngine.v2018-12-27.exe
Do you see any errors with version 2018-12-27?

1 Like