EVE Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release

Hello all,

I am basically a newbie to all of this and am asking for some help to learn what the heck I have opened and how do I make sense of it.
Basically, I installed it, Clicked the passive modules etc, then hit play… My poor Vexor warped to a sanctum and died in about 5 seconds. I went from yay!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: to :fearful: quickly as I looked at what site I had landed in.

So I am wanting to learn how to make this work. What I am basically after is for it to only select and warp to from the list of anomaly’s “blood raider forsaken hubs” deploy drones and when the site is finished retract before warping, To dock when a neut come into local and the skip a site if someone is already doing it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am also keen to learn how to do this.

Also not sure if it’s relevant but I live in 0.0

Thank you in advance
Brody

Firstly, sort your anom list so that the bot isn’t going to go to Sanctums. Secondly, remove Sanctums from your anom list. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to make the bot orbit or anything i can’t pay with the code that well, do just beast tank the damn thing and let it work through …

How do I access the list of acceptable modules for ABot to use? I can’t use the T2 Large/X-Large boosters, nor will it use the C5 variations.

Any help appreciated!

To implement a constraint like this, start with finding the information to select on in the eve online client UI.

Is this value you want to select on displayed in the Type column in the scan result?

Friends, I got the bot to work.

The only problem is that he does not move my ship and when my drones are being attacked he does not collect and I end up losing my drones.

In that case, could anyone help me with a FIT from a spacecraft that stops and that I do not lose my drones?

Hello @Viir thank you for replying.

It is not in the Directional scanner. They are annom’s in the probe scanner sorted with “Distance, ID, NAME, Group, Signal”

I can see that i could find them by using the name. But i am unsure how to implement this.
I have bought Visual studio pro so i can learn this.

From what i have gathered the C++ files i need to modify are in the sanderling.ABOT/Bot/ Task files?
I am in the AnomalyEnter.cs - (Is this where i enter the anom name to isolate it in the list for the bot to go to?)

I have also noticed that some lines are finished with a ( )) From what i have gathered the ; is the end of that code. So would it look something like this then?

if (!memoryMeasurement.ManeuverStartPossible(bloodraiderforsakenhub))
				yield break;

var probeScannerWindow = memoryMeasurement?.WindowProbeScanner?.FirstOrDefault(bloodraiderforsakenhub);

var scanResultCombatSite =
				probeScannerWindow?.ScanResultView?.Entry?.FirstOrDefault(bloodraiderforsakenhub);

As i said i am very new to this but I learn quickly.

To make the bot select based on the Name shown in the scan result, an approach is to extend the existing method which selects the subset of scan results to warp to.
That method is called AnomalySuitableGeneral. It receives an entry of a scan result and returns a bool indicating whether the bot should work on the entity represented by the given entry.

So far it is implemented as follows, selecting on the Group property:

static public bool AnomalySuitableGeneral(Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry scanResult) =>
	scanResult?.CellValueFromColumnHeader("Group")?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("combat") ?? false;

How does the following extension work for you?:

static public bool AnomalySuitableGeneral(Interface.MemoryStruct.IListEntry scanResult) =>
	(scanResult?.CellValueFromColumnHeader("Group")?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("combat") ?? false) &&
	(scanResult?.CellValueFromColumnHeader("Name")?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("blood raider forsaken hub") ?? false);

I get this message. And it just right clicks on the top left hand corner on the sun icon and does nothing,

1 s ago at 7:13:56 PM

Diagnostic: “warning: no configuration supplied.”(BotTask->BotTask->DiagnosticTask)
Motion(BotTask->AnomalyEnter->MenuPathTask)

Is there a specific place i am ment to put the bot and the .cs files?

Update, It warps to sites but just selects the first combat site in the list. Once it gets to the site it just keeps right clicking on the anom and does nothing else

Friends, I was able to configure bot.config

I wonder if there is any command line I can add to it to make my ship use the Afterburn module and orbit one of my drones?

What about looking at the script that is right clicking and targeting NPC and using that as a foundation only have it point to your drones somehow?

TLDR:

Fit 1200 tank and fill cargo with missiles. Don’t change default warp. Use faction as they track the faction frigs better than Fury. Best case, use chea T1 missiles. If in doubt about this, watch the bot for a MINIMUM OF ONE HOUR.

==========

This fit works very well with the bot out of the box. Simple matter of FACT is that for HAVENS you MUST RELIABLY tank a benchmark of 1.1k DPS.

The reason for this safety. I can assure you, I have tried and tested various fits, from 1300k tank Ishtars to Navy Ravens … These fits work. Take into account the bot does NOT pull drones once they take aggro, and it does NOT orbit once it lands. Therefore, Rattlesnakes are out of the run, unless you want to tank passive.

NB: YOU MUST ACTIVATE THE SHIELD BOOSTER ON ACTIVE TANK MANUALLY BEFORE YOU WALK AWAY. YOU WILL WAKE UP TO A WRECK AND CAPSULE.

My advice is NOT to set your default orbit distance other than default 0. Just setup for tank, let it run through the night and check your income in the morning. The bot is not perfect, and this morning I came over to my laptop to find it was sitting there tanking (all night as the wallet would suggest) because the last r-click was already locked, and must have been destroyed just after … So it pent 8 hours doing nothing.

[Raven, Anom Hunter]

Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Ballistic Control System II

X-Large Shield Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Explosive Deflection Field II
Kinetic Deflection Field II
Shield Boost Amplifier II

Cruise Missile Launcher II, Nova Fury Cruise Missile

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Warrior II x15

Nova Fury Cruise Missile x10000

====

[Raven Navy Issue, *AFK Null]

Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Cap Recharger II

Valkyrie II x10

=====

[Rattlesnake, *Sanctum]

Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Core Defense Field Purger II

Berserker II x2
Berserker II x5

=====

[Typhoon, Anom Hunter]

Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Valkyrie II x10
Warrior II x5

=====

Can you mount a FIT that works on Sanctun with the BOT for a Machariel?

I haven’t had any experience with turret ships and the bot :frowning:

I don’t think it would be viable because the large turrets cannot track the frigates, and CCP changed the AI drone aggro again …

I’m getting the “warning: no configuration supplied” using the latest release. Probe scanner is pulled up and plenty of combat sites are available. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I am an idiot, I didn’t provide the bot.config file with the name of the safe. New problem though, it’s continuously executing the retreat function, even though there are no neuts/hostiles in system. Thoughts?

DOUBLE EDIT: I fixed the constant retreating by making the local window large enough to display every name in local. Now it says that there are “no suitable anomaly found” even though I’m staring at a list of about 30 on the probe scanner right now.

Make sure bot can see ‘Combat’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

A-Bot requires an anomaly to have combat displayed in the scanner windows Group column to consider it suitable.

Hello guys, first of all thank you all very much for creating this awesome bot!

That being said i’m a little bit loss, i’m not really good with computers (bacause of age and a little bit of a language barrier), and i’m having trouble with making the bot warp off when a baddie comes in the system. It’s fair to clarify that i didn’t do any config, the bot is ratting fine by itself, as i only have the probe scanner big enoguh to show forsaken hubs and didn’t have to do anyting else for it to kill stuff and make isk.

My doubt is, and hope someone will be kind enough to guide me on this: How do i configure it to warp to a safe? (right now it only right click the top left icon for system) Do i need anything more than the .exe file for it to work fine?

thank you all very much in advance, if any one have pictures or something to guide it would be really helpfull yep, just like a child).

PD: I have the exe file in an isolated folder in desktop, don’t know if needed :slight_smile:

i noticed the persion to tag i probably @Viir sorry for troubling you with this!

Welcome @beacon!

To configure the bot to warp to safe when a baddie comes in the system follow these steps:

• Add a file named bot.config in the same directory where the bot exe is located.
  • Write the following text to that file to configure the name of the bookmark to use as safespot:
{
  "RetreatBookmark": "name of your bookmark as it appears in the list items in solar system menu"
}
  • You will then see that the bot stops showing the warning message no configuration supplied
  • The bot is now configured to warp to the bookmark if a neutral is visible in the local chat window. The bot will also warp to safe when the local chat window is closed.
1 Like

Is there any way to make it dock up in a citadel?

hi how can i modify your code? if i can