EVE Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release

The optimal rutine would be this when a hostile is spotted in system:

1. Recall drones
  2. Align to safespot
  3. Turn off Afterburner/Microwarpdrive
  4. If hostile lands on grid warp off right away! Ignore drones.
  5. Once drones are collected, dock/warp to safespot

That way even if you are scanned down you will be aligned at speed to jump if something lands on grid.

Fuzzi,

Were u able to able to implement this routine?

Another aproach could be.

1.Recall drones
2. Aproach drone.
3.Turn off Afterburner/Microwarpdrive
4.after n amount of seconds warp to SS
5,If hostile lands on grid warp off right away! Ignore drones.

cheers

@SuicidalPilot Unfortunately I’m not a developer so this was just a pitch to what the approach to solve the problem could be.
As per your suggestion I would really not strong text recommend to approach drones as if you are scanned down quickly and not aligned you will get scrammed and killed.
Drones, even heavy ones travel at decent speed compared to your align time and the extra seconds gained collecting the drones are lost(and then some) when you then need to align, build up speed to warp off.

Buon giorno, stai ancora giocando a EVE Online? Non ho giocato di recente, qualcosa è cambiato in EVE?
Buy eve isk and injector https://odealo.com/games/eve-online

Hi all
I’m trying to make the A.bot to dock into my Station
But when some neutral or enemies pop in the local tchat, the bot click on the systeme and don’t clik on my BM,
and click many times and anythink else…
Can someone help me with that ?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to make a drag and drop operation with custom destination region

@Fuzzy @SuicidalPilot

Both are right at 50% but in the same time you are wrong approach.

The escape can be of 3 type:

1. Station
  2. Pos
  3. Safe

In all 3 type you need a safe spost:

1. Station → Instadock SafeSpot
  2. Pos → Bookmark inside the forcefield
  3. Safe → Bookmark SafeSpot

Told this, we are in anomaly, an neutral pop in local, the right execution is:

1. Align with prop mode active to the safe spot (this make distance from the anomaly landing position to us, so if someone warp in your anomaly you will be distant from him)
  2. Recall your drones
  3. Wait for the returning
  4. Warp to te safespot
  5. If SafeSpot = INSTADOCK then dock
  • If SafeSpot = POSsafe then do nothing waiting for the local clear
  • If SafeSpot = SafeSpot then cloak

IF neutral/enemy appear in grid during the drone returning, avoid the returning and force the warp to escape.

This is the right routine :slight_smile:

@johdoe4

Too much effort for do it, too much code for nothing, if no drones in drone bay then go back to station and refill them, more easy then check all in-space brackets lol

Heya @Master,

I do love a proper discussion! :smiley:

You are correct about the distance from warp in, but you are forgetting one important thing: Align time to warping with a prop mod on really sucks, and causes your drone recovery to substantially increase unless your using light drones.
I am talking about the whole operation costing about 10 secs in my situation and 30 secs in your situation with prop mod on.

19/20 times I am gone with all my alts (I have to do my explained steps in sequence on each account so you can add +5secs delay per account after the first)
The odd occasion someone lands on grid with me they are far enough away so I can still wait until my drones are recovered and warp off.
I usually don’t risk it when they start locking if it is a T3 as some of those have extended scramble range, Ship > Drones any day but since I am aligned at max speed it’s my call how I want to play it :slight_smile:

So again, my 4 (5) steps above is the overall fastest escape with the highest escape chance with ship and drones.
And I have tested variations of this hundreds of times.

@Fuzzy

In my way… you instawarp lol.

If you active the af/mwd → give warp and then deactive the af/mwd, at the end of the af/mwd cycle the ship will instawarp, so all your calculations are “right” only if you keep active the af/mwd for all the time, this is wrong, the trick is keep active the prop always (usually an vni or ishtar use af and not mwd) then if something appear in local give align command, if something appear in grid click warp and then turn off the af/mwd (in all this you are already in distance and probably already aligned) in any case at the end of cycle the ship will instawarp.

This because when you active the af/mwd the ship’s velocity go to increase this mean you will need more velocity to enter in warp… BUT if you give the warp when you have af/mwd the game go to calculate the “enter warp” at a certain velocity (more up then the standard velocity required without af/mwd), when you go to deactive it, the game, go to calculate again the velocity require to enter in warp, but in all that you have already reach the standard velocity required to enter in wap so you will instawarp :slight_smile:

Right, but you didn’t say to turn off the MWD/Afterbuner in your initial example :stuck_out_tongue: You said to keep it on and warp.

What you describe now is basically my version (step 2 align → 3 turn off mod 4 wait for drones to arrive 5 then warp), except that my version is quicker and align time goes faster without prop mod on, but you keep your initial orbit speed during cycle down so you are basically at warp speed within 5 secs anyway. The rest of the time you just wait for the drones to arrive = happens faster without prop mod on.

But we agree then, turn off the prop mod :wink:

For me sometimes the stuff are obvious lol :wink:

My algorithm for Ishtar/VNI that has an orbit is an anomaly:
Is neutral on grid? warp out immediately. Check this before any next step.

1. Align to the save bookmark
  2. Scoop drones
  3. Turn off AB (Afterburner)
  4. Drone in local space < 0 then warp out.

PS: AB module is not marked as “always on”.

Anyone willing to share .exe file ?
I cant build it fml

@ivar85
U can download the .exe from

Click → 17.05.03.Sanderling.ABot.exe

1 Like

Thnx but I am looking for the orbit version :slight_smile:

forgive me if this has been answered already i just joined. Is there any way to make the bot orbit something when using a drone ship.

and also i was wondering how i would fix when im using a gila that can only use 2 drones, it keeps trying to launch drones. if i only keep 2 drones and it doesnt recall when an enemy comes and then all my drones are gone. or how do i recall my drones before retreat

Edit: i figured out how to fix the issue with more than 2 drones with my gila. i changed Combat.cs

changed : if (0 < droneInBayCount && droneInLocalSpaceCount < 5)
yield return droneGroupInBay.ClickMenuEntryByRegexPattern(bot, @“launch”);

to: if (0 < droneInBayCount && droneInLocalSpaceCount < 2)
yield return droneGroupInBay.ClickMenuEntryByRegexPattern(bot, @“launch”);

still cant figure out the recalling drones bit or the orbiting.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @luedimus,

Great job on solving the number of drones! :slight_smile:
I suspect the issue with recalling is not so simple however, most likely you need to:

1. Add a check to trigger recalling the drones before the flee command is issued.
    2a. Waiting a set amount of time before initiating warp to allow drones to come back to you, or
    2b. Check to see if the drones are in space.

The orbit part was linked earlier in this thread.

1 Like

i have managed to implement it. code is already there for inside warping to next anomaly. however i have not been able to fix the issue if friendly is in anomaly. he just sits in the anomaly and clicks on anomaly constantly.
this morning i come back to the computer and seen two messages from two people going off at me for sitting in there anomaly. whats worse is i was afk and didn’t say anything back.

Good morning my friends…

I have this code

Sanderling.Parse.IMemoryMeasurement Measurement => Sanderling?.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value;
var chatLocal =
Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value?.WindowChatChannel
?.FirstOrDefault(windowChat => windowChat?.Caption?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(“local”) ?? false);
bool hostileOrNeutralsInLocal => 1 != chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy);
bool IsNeutralOrEnemy(IChatParticipantEntry participantEntry) =>
!(participantEntry?.FlagIcon?.Any(flagIcon =>
new { “Pilot (is in your fleet|is in your corporation|is in your alliance|has Excellent Standing.|has Good Standing.)” }
.Any(goodStandingText =>
flagIcon?.HintText?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(goodStandingText) ?? false)) ?? false);
while(true)
{
var chatLocal =
Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed?.Value?.WindowChatChannel
?.FirstOrDefault(windowChat => windowChat?.Caption?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(“local”) ?? false);
if(chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy) > 1)
{
Host.Log(hostileOrNeutralsInLocal);
Host.Log(chatLocal?.ParticipantView?.Entry?.Count(IsNeutralOrEnemy));
System.Media.SoundPlayer simpleSound = new System.Media.SoundPlayer(@“C:\EVE\BOT\Warp\script\alerta.wav”);
simpleSound.Play();
Host.Delay(5000);
}
Sanderling.InvalidateMeasurement();
}

It beeps when a neutral enters the “location.”
Is it possible to edit this code so that instead of sending a sound alert it presses the “G” key?