Fuzzy building A-Bot

Thanks @Master
I’m getting allot of errors when building but I am not sure how to resolve them :slight_smile:
Basically the same problem as before, it doesn’t detect other players

@Fuzzy

Make a git repository, so I can download your version and work directly on it with visual studio

Sent you a link @master :slight_smile:

Hi fuzzy I’m trying to make the same than you can you share your bot with the orbit mode ?

Hi master when you say “Done! (remember to add the reference missed)”
What reference it is ?
I’ve try to rebuild the A.bot with your 3 update combat.cs Module.cs and Bot.cs
But I’ve some error message from MS visual studio.

Can you help me ?

Here is the link:

Just be aware that you need to edit the part in combat.cs that defines what collidable object you want to orbit. I have “Broken” now.

Thanks Fuzzy I found the release and now trying edit the bot

Hum I can’t edit the .exe of your bot =/
some errors in visual studio

Look in this thread on how I did and see if that helps.
The .exe file should be made anyway, search for it.

@Fuzzy

Sorry dude I was busy on a big refactory of sanderling and a-bot with another dev, our repository is now totally different from the original posted in this forum, now I download your repository and I will apply what you asked.

But however will be different from what I have, we changed all the tasks management and other big stuff for what we needed.

So I will make what you asked working on your repository but in future I not promise the continue following of this version because how I said we are working in a totally different way and logic :slight_smile:

@Fuzzy

Done! I commented your initial commet into the lines where you have add/replace various stuff, if you what I wrote your solution will build without error and will detect players into the anomaly.

To detect them you will have to set in eve the background colors and you have to add in overview your alliance mates, atm this code detect only alliance mates not excellent standing/good standing, if you are in a corp without ally the bot not will detect your corp mates too.

Thank you @master appreciate the work you put into this, but uhm how do I download the files/changes you have made?

You can’t download, you have to do what I wrote :slight_smile: it’s easy

Well this is what I don’t understand, when I start to inspect the files you commented…all 74 of them, from what I could tell they are identical to the ones already there already?

@Master maybe it is easier if you make a fork of these changes`?

@Fuzzy

I have to much projects on my hands, I can’t do it only for a couple of lines really, they are not identical for example the module.cs

I wrote " using BotEngine.Common;" this mean you have add this, into the others comments I told you what change… it’s easy realy!

Sorry I’m blind, I scrolled through too fast to actually notice these comments you where talking about. I thought all the green stuff where the changes you made.

Working on it now, thanks!!

@Fuzzy

You are welcome, let me know the work :slight_smile:

I uploaded the files you commented on @Master
Sadly I don’t get it to work, what happens now is that it does the detect the player (Dark blue) on overview but A-Bot just starts right clicking randomly on the anomaly page on the first site on the list.

lol?

This is strange pull on git, tomorrow I will compile it and then I will try to find the time to debug lol

Thank you, as said I uploaded the files you commented on so it should be there already :slight_smile: