EVE Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release

Thank you my friend…

I’m using version 17.05.03.Sanderling.ABot.exe (https://github.com/botengine-de/A-Bot/releases/download/v17.05.03/17.05.03.Sanderling.ABot.exe) and when I put it to work, when a neutral enters my system it gets a bookmark in the solar system.

Another feature is, where do I put in that version the name of the anomaly for it to warpar when the mice finish?

Because I open the probe panel and it does not warpa anywhere.

I looked for some configuration window in this version and did not find it, just give me the option to play or pause.

Thank you Viir that now works.

I am still having the problem though when trying to get it to warp to asteroid belts.

if (Bot.Roids < listOverviewToWarpTo.Length)
{
    Bot.Roids++;
    yield return listOverviewToWarpTo[0].ClickMenuEntryByRegexPattern(bot,ParseStatic.MenuEntryWarpToAtLeafRegexPattern);
}

If I use listOverviewToWarpTo[0] Its fine… It right clicks on first element and warps to it. If I set it to Bot.Roids(listOverviewToWarpTo[Bot.Roids]) (which is just the number of items in the listOverviewToWarpTo.Length. It will right click on every element of the overview but it never clicks WarpTo… And I am lost as to why it will right click on every element in the overview but not click Warp to. I am guessing this is to do with memory updating but am unsure why it does it.

Because the code you show changes the Roids pointer before the bot gets to click Warp to. Because of the changed pointer, it has to click on the overview entry next.

Note to self: This issue illustrates where we could improve the framework to help people understand what their code does.

Viir…
My friend, could you help me set up to put the name of the anomalies to give automatic warp?

Hello folks,

Is there an executable for this? I followed the link but it just takes me to github but I can’t see an application to download?

Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

Link followed, as posted by Viir 5 days ago: Fix bug: Filter out null values for effects. ¡ botengine-de/A-Bot@d2cd8ca ¡ GitHub

Edit: What I mean is, how do I update the bot with the additional files and changes that have been made? I think I have the exe now :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi,

Following your link, I made a video to show you how to find exe file :slight_smile:

Fly safe !
rh-fred

2 Likes

Thank you, very helpful.

Does bot have travel function to move system after clearing sites? Would be good to add this function!

I left my laptop with the bot running and was still in same system after ~2hours shopping.

The name of the anomaly should appear in the open probe scanner window, so that it is possible to click on it using the mouse.

I’m looking at a way to prioritize targets based on size (smaller first to make my drones live faster), and the only way I can think to do it is based on the sprite.

Is there a list of which sprite id relates to which class of ship already compiled somewhere ?
Or is there a better way of doing it ?
I am thinking of just increasing the AttackPriorityIndex based on ship size, with the smaller sizes getting the largest boost.

1 Like

I do not know of such a list. Also, I do not remember finding a sprite ID with a larger scope than the current windows process.

Here is an approach how it can be done:
When I developed the mission running bot, I correlated the overview entries with targets. This way I was able to select targets by the properties shown in the overview entry for the same object-in-space.
I do not see anything preventing using the same approach here. And since you are interested in size, it might be sufficient to just use the ships name/type for the correlation.

Another approach which seems even simpler is compiling a mapping from the text found in target to size.

Is it easy enough to implement a sucurity selection?

IE. I’d like to take this to null :slight_smile:

Yes, looks simple enough.

1 Like

Screw it, I guess I’ll have to download VS and get playing with this thing like a big boy!

Time to take the nappies off!

Thank’s Viir, that’s actually a really good idea that I had ignored. If I use the npc names, I can also add priority based on EWAR effects without having to get affected by them.

1 Like

You need to have full anomaly in probe scanner view :slight_smile:

Hello all,

I am basically a newbie to all of this and am asking for some help to learn what the heck I have opened and how do I make sense of it.
Basically, I installed it, Clicked the passive modules etc, then hit play… My poor Vexor warped to a sanctum and died in about 5 seconds. I went from yay!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: to :fearful: quickly as I looked at what site I had landed in.

So I am wanting to learn how to make this work. What I am basically after is for it to only select and warp to from the list of anomaly’s “blood raider forsaken hubs” deploy drones and when the site is finished retract before warping, To dock when a neut come into local and the skip a site if someone is already doing it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am also keen to learn how to do this.

Also not sure if it’s relevant but I live in 0.0

Thank you in advance
Brody

Firstly, sort your anom list so that the bot isn’t going to go to Sanctums. Secondly, remove Sanctums from your anom list. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to make the bot orbit or anything i can’t pay with the code that well, do just beast tank the damn thing and let it work through …

How do I access the list of acceptable modules for ABot to use? I can’t use the T2 Large/X-Large boosters, nor will it use the C5 variations.

Any help appreciated!

To implement a constraint like this, start with finding the information to select on in the eve online client UI.

Is this value you want to select on displayed in the Type column in the scan result?

Friends, I got the bot to work.

The only problem is that he does not move my ship and when my drones are being attacked he does not collect and I end up losing my drones.

In that case, could anyone help me with a FIT from a spacecraft that stops and that I do not lose my drones?